Chapter 5: Broken

The man doesn't have the heart to respond back to the nickname, still in shock from taking his beanie off. Louis eyes are brimmed with tears and he can't take it. He's responsible for that. He's always part responsible for the boys sadness and he isn't fond of that on his conscious.

He sees a movement from the corner of his eye and he opens the door of the vehicle, stepping out. He slams it closed and he's undecided whether not receiving any word more from the officer is a good thing, but regardless, he crosses the street.

The trapped boy watches in horror as the man begins to walk away. Is he really going to leave him locked inside his own car? He shuffles in the backseat, head dizzy, not quite sure if everything that just happened, actually just happened.

The mans voice is deeper than before, hair a little longer, and jaw way more defined than before. Louis takes his phone out his pocket and dials a phone number, pressing the device next to his ear.

He watches at the same time as Harry approaches the Red Bentley on the other side of street, his next door neighbor Joseph's car.

"Louis?"

"Yes, you're still awake. Come down please I've been locked inside the back of my car."

"Again? You idiot. Be there in a sec."

The line is cut and the boy watches in fear as Harry opens the car door open wide and there's actually someone inside. He ends up pulling Joseph out of his car by the collar of his sweater, the man dressed in all black clothing.

Harry raises the visibly smaller man off the ground, feet dangling and Louis begins to bang on the window.

"Harry, put him down!"

He probably can't be heard but it's worth a shot. He then clasps his hand over his mouth as he watches Harry slam Joseph onto the hood of the car, the front glass shattering.

"Harry, No!!"

Louis can't hear, but he can see the way Harry's face potrays anger, eyebrows furrowed and nose scrunched. He can hear a small hum only coming from the other side of the window so he can tell he's yelling at his poor neighbor. What has gotten into the man, Joseph didn't do anything!

The last straw is when Harry begins to pull back but its only a warm up for his arm, which swings so quick Louis only ends up seeing the blood dripping from Joseph's nose.

Louis doesn't know when it started again, but there's tears streaming down his cheeks. He's weakly banging on the window still but he realizes its no use.

The boy is trapped and useless, watching in agony as the older man begins to walk away from the Bentley, but not towards his car. He simply jumps onto the sidewalk, and strolls away in the darkness, leaving Louis behind for the second time in his life.

****

"Good Evening Mr.Styles."

"I'm not in the fucking mood Bob."

Harry waves his bodyguard away from his door, and enters his home, heart still beating from the sudden rush.

He strips off his clothes, ignorant to who cleans, all the way into until he reaches the bathroom. He glances at his reflection in the mirror, making a face in disgust because this was his first impression to Louis.

Dark rims surrounded his pale face, eyes now red in fury from having to witness Perez' unmentionable deed.
He thought he had sent his message across on his opinion on someone surveiling Louis but apparently not, because no other than his partner Joel was parked outside the boys home watching.