Camping with the guys!

Hey Els! Good morning! Just I woke up, and I have to get dressed to go to school. I go with Thomas, and we get to Lotte. About he, he has brown hair, green eyes, wears glasses is cute and funny. Lotte was happy when I told him that he and I we were dating.

Now I have to get dressed, I come back after class Els. Bye...

[...]

I returned Els! I arranged to go out with Lotte today, let's go in the house of a friend of Lotte. He's funny, they are childhood friends. I do not remember his name, after we're going camping, Lotte also invited Thomas. It will be cool!

Now I will prepare my lunch, then we'll talk more later Els! I love u <3

[...]

I'm bored now, I have to bathe, but I'm too lazy. Let's talk!

I was thinking Els, I am very strange. I do not know why I think that.

I feel I must think like the other girls, like my makeup and use talk about boys. But I'm not like that!

I like to use large and comfortable clothes, watch Pokemon, playing video games and playing football with my cousin.

So fuck that shit, I am the way I am.

I should be retarded, really.

I think I'll cut my hair this week, will stay cool, is that Tom will like?

Wow, now I look like one of those girls who cares about all that her boyfriend thinks. I can not believe.

Lotte just called me, so I have to bathe, but I'm still lazy. Just five more minutes of conversation.

Oh shit, everyone is messing up our conversation, Thomas just arrived. Apparently I have to bathe, we spoke later will be right back.

[...]

I'm here in the house of Edward, that's the name of the friend of Lotte. We are planning take a dip in the pool is not very hot but we are willing to do this.

We are definitely crazy! Edward's mother is very nice, she gave us food!

Ed has a brother named Harry (which I found very crazy because the name of my idol is Harry Edward Styles, but okay), Harry has seven years and is very cute!

Lotte seems happy, and if she's happy I'm happy! We might have so much fun today Els!

[...]

I realized that ...

A part of my day I spend sleeping, the other party wanting to sleep, another trying to sleep, the other half asleep and the other sleepy.

Lotte and I are in our tent, despite wanting to sleep all together, it would be cool. But we can not.

Lotte says he is jealous of you, why lately I have "spoken" more with you than with her.

So that's it for today, we talk tomorrow! Good evening Els!