Chapter Five-Deception

Thanks for Reading!

I dedicate this Chapter to the_secret_nerd_3

Thanks Love

~pinkuninja

⇑Gajeel⇑

I looked at the girl named Levy. "Why were you with the princess?" I asked, examining her.

I blushed as she turned away, one cheek puffed up.

Her light blue hair was pulled up with a bandana, two locks of hair fell against her shoulders, her pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight that peeked from behind the bars of the window, when she looked at me, her hazel eyes were sharp.

"Why should I tell you?" She asked, standing up.

Her dress swirled around her knees. Her feet and legs were scratched, and blood was trickling down her skinny little legs.

"Calm down, Shrimp." I said gruffly.

Her face turned red. "W-Wha... who are you calling Shrimp!"

I laughed but before I could say anything else, someone grabbed my shoulder. I slapped their hand away and whirled around. "What is it, Rogue?" I asked.

"King Dragneel is in need of help. He's having trouble keeping the Elven Princess in his grasp. Sting Eucliffe has returned to the kingdom but he is fighting for the Elves." Rogue narrowed his red eyes. "He needs help."

I growled. Sting. "Gimme a second, will ya?"

Rogue merely nodded and walked up the steps.

"Sting Eucliffe is part of the Elven Army?!" I demanded, breaking the iron bars that kept me away from the tiny elf.

Her eyes widened and she fell over as I entered the cell with her. I grabbed the front of her dress, lifting her off the ground. "Answer me!" I ordered.

All of her sass seemed to vanish in that instance. "Yes... he just appeared out of no where and Princess Lucy took pity on him. She let him join the army and he soon became one of her Celestial Knights."

My ears perked up when I heard the door slam open. "Get her!" The King shouted.

I dropped Shrimp and whirled around to see the girl with golden hair running down. I growled. "Where do you think you're going?" I stomped toward her.

The Bunny Girl's eyes widened suddenly. "Levy what are you-"

I felt a small hand wrap around my arm and yank me back. I nearly protested but stopped when I saw it.

In huge bubble letters was the word 'Storm', Shrimp's right arm was in front of her and her left palm was open on her right elbow. She stood slightly in front of me as wind began to whirl around us, then, like a flash, the princess was blown against the wall by a huge storm.

"Come with me!" Levy shouted over the wind. "The Elven Army will be coming soon!"

I had no idea what I was doing... but I followed her. I broke down a wall for her and she led me to Forbidden Nature. The entire time I trusted her but... why?

♒Aquarius' P.O.V♒

I nodded to Juvia. I was in the pond outside of the castle. I gripped the urn in my hands. "Okay, Juvia!" I shouted angrily. These Demons needed to get out of Lucy's castle.

With the help of Juvia, we knocked numerous soldiers away. She smiled. "Juvia do good?" She questioned, speaking in third person as she does.

I shrugged. "Yeah sure. Nice work."

She smiled. "Are you worrying about Wendy and Romeo?" She asked suddenly.

I sighed. "I just hope Romeo doesn't kill Wendy." I glared. "And if he corrupts her innocent mind, I will murder him."

Juvia laughed nervously. "I'm sure they're fine. Juvia promises."

"Aquarius!" Scorpio called.

I blushed and turned around, a smile on my face. "Scorpio!" I waved and ran into his arms.

"You're okay?" He asked, searching my face.

I nodded. "Yes. Juvia was just helping me out."

He smiled. "That's great."

Everyone froze. A loud bang sounded from Forbidden Nature. Our heads whipped toward it, a cloud had appeared over part of the forest, filled with shadows. Something is wrong.

✶Lucy's P.O.V✶

She used her Storm spell on me.

I was floating in the darkness. That's all there was... darkness.

"Hey Luce!"

A memory seemed to play out in front of me.

A boy with salmon colored tackle-hugged a small girl with blonde hair.

"Hey! My dad is gonna catch you and then you'll be in big trouble! You have to go, Natsu!" The girl replied, her brown eyes were urgent.

Natsu... My eyes widened. "Natsu... I remember."

I was sent into the darkness once again but... I came out.

"I can't believe this." A voice said beside me. "Gajeel ran off with that damn elf. When this princess wakes up I'm demanding answers."

I groaned slightly, I tried to open my eyes but gave up after drowsiness consumed me. "Where am I...?" I mumbled.

"Open your eyes and you can see." The voice said.

I let out a small groaned and barely managed to open my eyes. I shook my head, but stopped when dizziness kicked in. "Ugh. I still don't..."

"You're in the infirmary!" King Dragneel shouted angrily.

I cried out, my head pounding.

I saw his eyes widen. "Shit. Are you okay?" I felt hands caress my face. "I didn't mean to... oh gods. I'm going soft. I'm worrying about a damn elf."

I kept my eyes closed, pain rocking through my body. "Please... just keep your voice down." I mumbled.

"Fine." He said. "But you need to tell me what happened with Gajeel and your Elf Friend."

I nodded. "Okay..."

☯Natsu's P.O.V☯

My eyes widened. "So you were betrayed. This... Levy girl, helped Gajeel?"

Lucy nodded, just that small movement made her flinch. I felt a pang in my heart. What is this feeling?

"Why would she do this?" I heard her whisper.

I looked at her. My breath caught in my throat. One glistening tear fell down her cheek.

"I-I..." My onyx eyes widened. She was so innocent.

Why am I doing this to her?

Now I remember.

We were best friends.

And she abandoned me.