Chase The Werewolf Chapter 10 Finding Another Cure

This is the final chapter for this story I will be making a sequel to this story since a lot of ppl like this book

Ryder:"We can't let anyone know that Chase is a werewolf I'm going to search up a cure for this Chase."

Rocky:"Can you search up what wolves eat because I'm not taking the risk of being eaten by a friend."

Chase:"Don't worry Rocky even if it says wolves do eat other dogs and stuff I wouldn't do that your my friends and family."

Ryder:"Ok it says that wolves eat rabbits,squirrels,small dogs or pups,deer,and cattle."

Rubble:"They eat all that?"

Ryder:"Yeah it says that ok enough of what they eat let's find a cure for Chase."

Ryder:"It says that the cure is that you have to kill the wolf who scratched or bit you but we already know this I don't think there is another cure Chase I'm sorry."

Chase:"What no there has to be another cure!"

Ryder:"I'm sorry Chase but I guess your going to stay a wolf."

After Ryder told Chase that he saw all of adventure bay come to the lookout

Ryder:"What's going on mayor."

Mayor:"We know that the wolf is Chase Ryder either you let him leave or we put him down."

Ryder:"Your not taking my pup uhh wolf away!"

Chase:"Ryder I don't want them to put me down I'm going to leave no matter what ok."

Ryder:"But Chase you can't go your a part of the paw patrol your family to us Chase."

Skye:"Chase please don't go please."

Chase:"Listen Skye I don't want to die and I know you don't want that to happen *sees Skye in tears* hey don't cry Skye I'm gonna be fine ok I love you all."

Chase walks away in the woods while all the pup are crying and so was Ryder

Night

Skye snuck out of her pup house and went into the woods to see if she could find Chase and she saw a wolf who she thought was Chase but was a random wolf

Skye:"Chase it's me Skye I just wanted to see you."

Skye:"Uh Chase is that you."

Skye saw the wolf who lunged at her but that's when Chase tackled the wolf

Chase:"Stay away from her."

Chase bit the wolf on the neck then on the leg

Chase:"Get out of here. Skye are you ok are you hurt."

Skye:"Chase I'm fine I'm not scratched or bit I'm fine Chase thank you for protecting me your the bravest pup ever."

Chase:"Aww thanks Skye your the most beautiful pup ever."

Skye blushed and so did Chase

Skye:"You have to come back Chase please."

Chase:"I can't adventure bay doesn't want me here I'm sorry I love all of you."

Skye:" *in tears* "But Chase I need you with me,we need you,Ryder needs you."

Chase:"I'm sorry but before you go can I have a kiss."

Skye:"Anything for you Chase *kisses Chase on the lips* I will always love you."

Chase:"I will too and tell Ryder and the pups I miss them. You'll just need to find another police pup."