Choco's Base Battle

After some time I woke up dazed in a... Base? Someone came over to me and said "You'll need some rest." "Who are you?" I asked. "People call me Choco the Chocobo", he said. "You know this world is a dangerous place", Choco said. "Sword fights, bow snipers, HACKERS, dangerous mobs." WHAT?! I was about to ask but Choco cut me off. "Don't worry", he said with a smile. "When I first joined I was nervous too." "Just rest here and you'll be ok, I      promise."............................................... Hours passed until I woke up. I heard a faint tnt go off. What could that be? I wondered. It wasent until then I noticed choco's items spinning on the ground with a gapping hole in the side of the base! "Oh no." Three faction players stood right there... I quickly took choco's weapons and gear. "Let's tango," one of them said. One came straight for me! I quickly took out my sword and dueled him. Our swords vibrated as our hit one another's. He took his second sword and hit me in the face with it. I took it in like a boss, took my other sword and sliced his head off. "Oh it's on!"said the other two. I took the sword out of my face and cut one of the twos arms off. He fell down dead after I dive bombed my sword into his head. The last one has disappeared though. "Where is he?", I thought. In a second flat I realized where he was. That was when I got hit out of the base with a tnt bomb.. not again were my last words....