Chapter six: She Was The One

I decided to stop thinking about her. About Joan. It couldn't be right that I was supposed to feel guilty when she was the one who had sex with Tammi. But I missed her damn much! Why did I even say we should take a break? Maybe because I was playing hard to get? I don't know. But tonight I was going to the Sugar Shack with Marie, Paul, Gail (who I had sex with last summer) and Vickie (who caught us making out), and I didn't want my thoughts on Joan to ruin my night!

When we got there, Paul ordered ''drinks'', which meant: Coca Cola for Gail, apple juice for Marie, lemon soda for Vickie, orange juice for Paul and water with lime for me. The didn't serve alcohol. We were talking, but suddently Marie ask me if I knew where Joan was tonight. I gave my dirtiest look. She knew we were having a break, so she only did it to tease me. And it fucking worked! I said: ''No, do you?'' ''No, but I just thought you knew, since you are dating.'' she answered. ''Oh shut up Marie!'' I yelled. I walked away from the table, we sat at, almost crying. How could she tease me with Joan, when she knew I missed her so much it hurt?

When I was going through the club, someone, suddently, tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and saw Joan standing right in front of me. ''Can we talk?'' she asked. ''Yes.'' I said and my voice cracked. We decided to go to the bathroom, there were more quiet out there.

''I'm sorry, that keep saying I'm sorry, but I really am! You can't even imagine, how much I want to turn back time, so I never did that. I don't really know why I did it, cause it wasen't good at all!'' Joan said. ''I've missed you.'' I said, touching her flawless black hair. ''I've missed you too, Cherie.'' she said and kissed my forehead. Of course I got tears in my eyes. Joan wouldn't do it again. I knew that. Joan wasen't even the cheating type. I missed and loved her more than anything. She was the one. Why couldn't I see that? ''I forgive you Joan.'' I cried. Joan got tears in her eyes, and gave me a long kiss. Why could I even question it? It was supposed to be Joan and me forever.