Birthday Party at the Beach!

Heyyy! Hope you like my next chapter! Loves! Please tell you friends and people to read my book! ❤😝✌

Chapter 3:

Jenna's POV:

**August 16th**

Tomorrow is Saturday! And that means it is Brad and I's birthday party! Right know we are standing in his driveway saying goodbye to his parents who are going to be gone for 4 days to Hawaii.

"Bye! We'll see you in a couple days!" Brads says to his parents waving to them as they drive away.

"Finally,'' Brad sighs "I thought they'd never leave!" I just laugh and head up towards the house where Justin and Danny are sitting out on the porch.

"Hey Justin! Danny!" I wave at both and sit in between the two boys.

"Hey J!" Justin says smiling at me.

"Hey cheerleader!" Danny says calling me his new nickname he made up for me.

"Okay! Who's going to the store with me?" Justin asks nobody in particular.

"I'll go!" I say "just let me change and grab my phone that has the list me and Brad made!" I run upstairs and grab my stuff. Change in to my Chanel white short shorts, black sparkly Juicy Couture crop top, and my black Hollister sandals.

When I get downstairs Justin is waiting for me at the door. Damn. He looks amazing. He's wearing tan shorts and a coral blue Hollister shirt with white words and white Nikes.

"Hey! Let me grab my phone, from the kitchen and ill be right back!" I say running to the kitchen.

"Okay!" I say walking out the door he was holding for me "I'm good! You?"

"Yeah," he says looking down at me "where are we going first?" He ask while holding the car door open to his all black 2012 Camaro.

"Umm..Party Time! We have to get plastic cups and balloons, maybe some tiki lights or something" I say looking at the list on my phone.

"Okay!" He says glancing at me and then back at the road.

"So, do you miss your parents?" He asks me.

"Yeah! I mean I will miss them more and more as the year goes by, but I don't miss them that much yet" I say truthfully, I mean of course I miss them but I barley saw them the past couple years as it is.

"I get it, we're they gone a lot when you lived with them?" He asks me.

"Yeah, dad was at work from 6a.m-9p.m. So really I never saw him. And my mom was at work from 9am-9pm. So I rarely saw them. Only on there days off which was Saturday and sometimes Sundays." I say sadly.

"I'm sorry," he says looking at my sad face "that must be hard."

"Kind of" I say "but they always let me go shopping or go to a friends house because they were guilty." I say chuckling "I never even asked, the just gave me a credit card and said 'go have fun, we will be home later'"

"We'll there's an up side to the story, right?" He asks smiling at me.

"I guess," I smile back "I like it here, it's a change from the old boring life"

He just smiles as he pulls into a parking space at Party Time. When we walk in we grab the plastic cups, balloons and some tiki lights to put up around the beach.

"Okay, is that all we need here?" Justin asks looking at the cart.

"Yup!" I say looking at the list again. "We just need to get food at Costco!"