Chapter 1 - Ugh Mornings

*Rosa POV*

Hello My Name is Rosa. I have two older brothers named Brandon and Jake. I love them a lot but they are so overprotective it is so annoying. My parents are Bella and Christian. They are the best parents in the world. But enough about me and my life I'm going to let you in on what happened this morning because I really do hate mornings. I was sleeping and I was having a great dream. It's one of those dreams where you don't want to wake up from but nooo of course I was woke up by my stupid alarm clock. God I hate that thing. I think I have broken 3 alarm clocks from throwing them across the room. I really do hate them. Anyways obviously my dog Charlie heard the alarm and decide to jump on me. He's a Rottweiler. He weighs 145. Let's just say he crushed me. It's was so not fun. After trying to get him off me and shutting off that stupid alarm I went to the bathroom and did.....well do I really have to explain what really goes on in the bathroom I think that's common sense. Anyways after I was done with the bathroom I went to my closet and pulled a pair of high waisted jeans and a black long crop top. When I was done getting dressed I went to my desk to put on some makeup which consist of some mascara and chapstick. As I was doing my makeup I heard my brother Brandon scream at me. "Rosa get your ass down here we're eating breakfast already"
"Alright I'm coming give me a minute" I said and I put on some shoes and grabbed my school bag and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom making pancakes.
"Good morning Rosa, how did you sleep?" Said Mom.
"Good morning to you too mom and I slept fine but Charlie crushed me again this morning so I guess the morning is not going so great." I said as I sit down at the table near my brother Jake to eat some pancakes. My dad starts laughing and says "Charlie just loves you so much. "
"Yeah it's so much fun having a 145 pound dog just crush you in the morning. He's heavy, he weighs more than I do." I said while everyone but my mom who is smiling, is completely laughing. "I guess that's your fault that you only weight like 100 pounds" Jake said.
" I do not weigh 100 pounds I am 115 and that's a good weight for me being 5 foot 3. Don't  judge me okay meany. I'm fine the way I am. " I said to him. I saw Brandon open his mouth and say something but my mom cut him off by saying  "Come on, leave your sister alone and finish eating you have to go to school."
Ugh school is annoying just to think about. Anyways we finish up eating, grab our school bags and we are out the door. Brandon, Jake and I get into Brandon's car and we are off to the place called hell or prison or any other words that are associated with the word school.    Today is going to be fun............ I'm being sarcastic. It's really not going to be fun.

That's the end of Chapter 1. I hope you like it and I haven't edited anything yet so don't hurt me. Peace.
-Athena