Pete finally walked down the steps into the Basement with me.
"The boys will be right over." Pete smiled.
"Alrighty!" I smiled back.
"Do you wanna sing me, something?" Pete asked.
"Umm...sure." I was a bit hesitant, but I agreed to it, anyway. I grabbed my guitar that sat next to me, and started playing another song, I've wrote in the past.

I served out
My intention
And in the end I got an Honorable Mention
In the movie of my life
Starring you
Instead of me
When the moonlight
Hits your bright eyes
I go blind
Maybe next time,
I'll remember not to tell you
Something Stupid like I'll never leave your side

I sang, as I stared into Pete's eyes.
"You wrote that?" Pete asked amazed at my talent.
"Yeah, It sounds really dumb." I shrugged.
"No, Patrick, you have talent. You have the prettiest voice and just amazing lyrics. Can't wait for the others to hear you." Pete smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and did a small, quiet giggle.

A few minutes later, Two boys came downstairs, the exact ones who punched me and kicked me earlier.
"Hey, guys." Pete greeted both of them.
"Hey, what's pipsqueak doing here?" One of them with the red hair smirked.
Pete told him about me, everything that was happening and how we were now dating and he introduced us.
"Oh. I'm sorry. Just for everything, dude." Andy apologized
I shrugged it off and smiled, "It's okay."
"Is it cool if patrick sings for our band? Pete asked.
"Of course, is he good?" Joe smiled.
"Bro. He has the voice of an angel." Pete smiled and put his arm around me.
"Thats good. Let's make an album." Andy suggested.
"Of course." Pete agreed. "But first, we need a band name."
"Andy and the cheetahs?" Andy laughed.
"No! PIZZA DELIVERY BOYS!" Pete giggled.
"Fall out boy?" Joe smirked.
"I like fall out boy." I chimed in.
We all agreed to change our name to Fall Out Boy.

"Album name?" I asked.
"How about Fall out boy's Evening out with your girlfriend." Pete suggested.
We all agreed to it. That's when we became a band.

A FEW YEARS LATER,
Pete and I were still together and Joe and Andy finally became a couple. Our first album became a success. In the basement, we were working on our 2nd album. All of us were already out of highschool, which meant we had all the practice time, we needed. which was perfect. We had made a new album called Take this to your grave. It was always hard to finish a song on this album because we'd always end up all making out at the end of practice. But It made practice a lot easier and harder at the same time. I didn't mind much.
Right at the moment, we were finishing recording our last few songs.

After practice, I went up into my room and just flopped on my bed like a beach whale flopping back into the ocean. I sat up real quick and looked out the window. The once-blue sky was not covered in a fluffy dark-grey lining. As the clouds rolled in, a big crash of thunder. I jumped out of bed real quick, and rushed into Pete's room.
"Patrick, What's wrong, you look like you've seen a ghost." Pete emphasized.
"You didn't hear that loud thunder?" I asked.
"Yeah, babe. It was pretty loud." Pete said all chillingly.
He came closer and came in and hugged me, I hugged him back and buried my face into his warm chest. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he laid me on his bed, then jumped in, right next to me. We stared at eachother for a while.
"You are so adorable. How did I ever end up with somebody so cute?" Pete smiled.
"Actually, its the other way around, Your the cute one." I giggled.
Pete bit his lip and finally said "No, babe."
"Don't fight me on this, or else we can't get pizza." I smirked.
"I don't need pizza...I need you." Pete kissed me, and of course, I kissed back.
"But..." He smirked and interrupted the kiss, "I like pizza." He gets up and runs into the kitchen. I take his blanket and wrapped it around me and speed-walked out to him. He was in the freezer grabbing out a huge, 16 inch (Like his D lol) pepperoni pizza, the crust was stuffed with cheese, that's how I always liked it. Pete awed at me, "Cutie alert." I rolled my eyes and preheated the oven, then sat down at the table. I watched Pete, "The master chef", cook the pizza.

Once the pizza was done, he placed the entire pizza on the table. We both grabbed a slice, burnt our hands, but took a slice and we ate it. We ate in sync basically, or as I like to call it, Mock Pete Eating. As we both grabbed our last slice, Pete moved his chair next to mine and fed me, and I fed him back. We both laughed after we finished it. My phone buzzed and I looked at it, My boss wanted me to go into work. I sighed and stood up. I pouted and walked towards my room. "Trick? Where are you going?" Pete ran up to me to catch up.
"I have to go to work." I laughed and then pouted, "Do you wanna come with?" I asked.
Pete smiled and ran to his room, "I'm getting ready!" He hollered from his room. I chuckled and got ready myself.