It all started with truth or dare...

Hi, my name is Amia Lee black

I'm Renesmee and Jacobs daughter my mothers grandpa Carlisle change my father but he still has his wolf side. Which he didn't think was possible. Maybe it because my dads that awesome I don't know.

I'm 17 turning 18 on May 3

I have dark brown curly hair with full lips, a tear drop face and sea blue eyes. My powers are being able to control objects. Being part human, part werewolf, and part vampire does have its upsides anyhow enough about me let's get to the story

(Amia's POV)

I was running through my grand parents meadow when I came across a bear... No a dog or some kind of huge wolf. It was like my father but I felt this un-natural pull to go to the wolf and feel its fur. To just be next to this wolf that I didn't know.

I walked normally to the creature and when it looked at me with its soft brown eyes I felt that I was protected and safe like I would never have to worry again. As long as I had the creature with me I was complete. I went to touch the wolves fur when things around us started to go blurry and soon into nothing.

Then I woke up. I had been having the same dream for the passed week and my 18th birthday was in just two days. Alice says that she has already met my mate and thinks that we are cute but she won't tell me who it is. The only thing she told me is that his name was qCameron Hue.

---------------------------------------

What do you guys think? This it my second story but, first time writing on watt pad. What do you think?