CHAPTER ONE

Hey guys. A new story :D And a werwolf one at that. It's my first time writing a werewolf story but I have read more than few to know what to do. I really hope you like it. Please comment your thoughts and vote :) Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slight drizzle started to fall once the black clouds rolled over, making the clear day go dark. I hunched over and hugged the chocolate box to my chest to save if from rain. I wasn't far from home but I'd walked to the village centre to get some chocolates from Jenna's shop.

I kicked open the gate with force and it creaked, bouncing back off the wall. Rain was falling in sheets now and I could see people taking shelter under their coats and rushing home. I ran up the porch steps and into the house, shaking off the rain and creating a puddle in the floor.

"Myra!" mom rushed out and looked horrified. I looked down at myself to see muddle converse shoes staining the floor and my hair and coat soaking the small mat.

"Woops!" I say and take my filthy shoes off. I hang up my coat to dry and let my hair flow over my shoulders to dry. I outstretch me hands with the chocolate box and smile at Mom. "Happy Birthday mom." I grin and her look of terror vanishes.

She pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed my forehead, taking the chocolates off me and guiding me to the kitchen for a hot chocolate. Our house wasn't small. It was bigger than many houses in the village because it was the Alpha's house. I decided to take a hot shower whilst mom prepared her delicious hot chocolate and so I creeped up the stairs to find Avery in her and Jason's room.

"Hey Avery." I called from the hallway with a small wave. She looked up and grinned. Avery was huge, no not huge as in fat, huge because she's pregnant, which now I think about, is fat.

She hugged my so hard that all the air was squeezed out of me. Avery was Jason's mate who is my twin brother and also Alpha of the pack. Jason had found Avery skirting out territory two years ago before my dad passed away. She was a rogue on the run after she was chased by some pack across America and Jason took her in because, well, they're mates. D'uh!

Dad wasn't thrilled to have to welcome a rogue but once Dad was falling ill, and he was handing his Alpha position over, he was glad that Jason had his soul mate because it made a wolf stronger. They'd have a bond and become one.

And now they're expecting their first pup which is all quite cute since I'd be and Aunt.

"Hey, you look dreadful," she said giving me a once over. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched her arm.

I turned to my room and into my bathroom with a towel from the towel rack. I jumped in and let the hot water flow and run down my body. I could see myself in the mirror and grimaced. I wasn't that good in curves. I didn't have a big bust or ass that Wolves love but I didn't mind. If I found my mate, I'd want him to love me because I'm me. But one can only hope.