Together

She’s the girl that believed in fairytales but knew that nothing lasts forever. She likes to have a good time but when she was all alone her mind got to her.  She is shy at first but as soon as you know her she is crazy. But she is like the moon a part of her is always hidden.

He is the boy that everyone knew, one of her best friends. He likes to let loose and drink his problems, she would always be the one walking him to the car driving him home, but she knew he would do the same. He is sweet and sensitive yet dark and dangerous. He gets hate daily and listens to the hurtful words, its wrecking him from the inside, and she can tell.

She always liked the way he hugged her and she always felt comfortable around him, he brings out a different side of her aside she never knew existed, a wild, happy girl.

They both have problems and together they are bestfriends. She wants perfection. He wants people to like him not hate him. Are they to far gone to help each other?

They’ve been friends for 5 years and he was there in some of her darkest moments and she was there to pick him up when he was down. Her life would be boring without him, but will this simple girl get sick of the drama? Will she start to hate the dark side of him that she usually craved? Is she really happy?

Can they be Together?