Chapter 18

Hi guys sorry for late late late late late update we had an exam so I had to study. So.. Let's start!

Suzy's POV

As I waked up and went to the bathroom looking so drained... I took a shower. I went to my closet and change my clothes. As I went to the living room. I saw aunt cooking breakfast.

"Are you alright? Suzy?" Aunt checked my temperature.

"I'm alright, aunt." I said and smiled at her. When suddenly I saw Kris went out from his room.

"Mom, I'm going now, bye." He said then he went outside.

"Do you want to go to school today?" Aunt asked me when suddenly I saw Chanyeol stretching up.

"I'm fine aunt, I'm going to school." I said when suddenly Kyungsoo stood up.

"Ready to go?" I nod. As I looked at the car windows my mom and dad flashed at my mind. A tear drop is now rolling down to my cheeks.

"Are you alright Suzy?" Chanyeol asked as I wiped my tear. I nodded. As we separated our ways to our respective classroom. As I went inside the classroom I saw lily and eura. They waved at and sat to my chair.

"Why are you looking so drained?" Lily asked.

"No-nothing its my dad he he died." I looked down tears are dropping. They comfort me.

"Condolence." They both said. As Mr. Kim started the discussion.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking at the school parking lot looking down at my shoes. When suddenly I saw 3 men's shoes as I looked up the other 2 men grabbed my wrist. As they pulled me behind the school building.

"Yah! Start now!" The first boy holding my right wrist shouted the boy in front of me.

"Yah! Yah! Alright!" The boy in front of me started opening my blouse.

"Let go of me!" As I'm trying to pull my wrist.

"Your naughty! You get me really excited! Can't wait!" The boy started licking my neck. Lots of tear are rolling down to my cheeks.

"Let go of me! Please!" I begged. Then the boy front of me started opening my pants.

"Shhh! This will be 'not quick' haahahhahahahaha!" He laughed and laughed. When suddenly a man punched the guy in front of me. I can barely see his face because of the sun. The he kicked the two boys holding my wrist.

"Come on! Your so kj! We are just having fun!" The boy said (not the hero) as I saw Kris was my hero. As the 3 boys run away. Then he helped me up then I awkwardly hugged him as I saw him covered his eyes.

"Y-your blouse its open and your pants." As I closed it.

"Are you hurt?" He asked very concerned.

"N-no, thank you very much for saving my life." I looked down.

"Come..." He said and I followed him. As we are front on a motorcycle.

"Sit." He commanded me to sat behind him. As I sat behind him.

"But how about Chanye......" He cut my sentence.

"No buts."

"Hold on to my waist." He said.