Exposed Feelings

I feel:

Invisible

Not worthy

Un-noticiable

Upset

Useless

Sad

Broken 

Lonely

Forgettable

Stupid

Rubbish 

Ugly

Unwanted

Horrible

Fat

Disgusting

DEPRESSED

Why does nobody see, you wonder? I hide. Simple.

I don't want anyone knowing, I'll be picked out as the weird one, the one who thinks bad of herself, why would anyone want people to think that of them.

My life is nothing but a pain. I feel lonely, not worthy of anything. Some people would say I feel this way because its what i force myself into believing or I do it too myself. What they don't know though is that once your in this stage its hard to leave. Why? I have no idea, but all I can say is if you haven't experienced depression even in the slightest form then DON'T JUDGE!!!! They say people like me with even the slightest bit of depression put it on for attention, thats all they want they say. It's not true, I hate attention all I want is to feel needed, instead of unwanted and lost. Is it bad that I wish to leave, leave the Earth, nope I don't think so as long as I'm happy who would care anyways. 

This is just a place where I can get my thoughts out, and hopefully without being judged by doing so. 

Copy writer applies to these thoughts as such; as this is my book although it was inspired by songs and my own head I would like to keep it that way. If you see anyone who you think has copied please do tell me. Thank you and enjoy. :)

XxMysteriousxX