Chapter 17

Your POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, last night is so awesome, I get to spend time with Lauren Jauregui although not as Y/N but still.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to take a bath. After I showered I changed into some comfortable clothes then I get out of my room,

I saw big Rob drinking some coffee,

"Good morning Rob" I greeted him,

"Good morning Y/N" he greeted back,

"How's your sleep?" He asked

"It's great" I told him,

He nodded, "so what are you planning to do today?" He asked

"I'm planning to roam around the city, you know in case theres someone who needs help" I said,

And he nodded again, we are currently in new york, the girls is having a concert here at madison square garden in two days. I see that we arrive on the hotel that we will be staying.

"By the way, your car is already here, its already here, your parents sent it here" he said

After I heard that, I ran out of the bus and saw my black range rover, I quickly enter the car and on the steering wheel theres a note

We upgrade this car for you honey we love you

                              ~ from mom&dad

Sweet! I smiled, I can't wait to drive this car. I quickly got out of the car and go to my bus to gear up, after I finished getting ready I make sure that no ones outside then I quickly entered my car and revved my engine.

5 minutes of roaming around the city, I saw that the police forces are surrounding a bank, I put my baton on my back, my backpack my taser gun and my pistol, this is serious that's why I need to bring a gun, my knife that is strapped on my thigh. One compartment of the car and revealed a black and red G-shock watch, sweet a spy watch, I wear the watch and get out of the car.

I make sure that I don't catch any attention, I stealthily go to the opening of the ceiling and crawl inside slowly, when I reach the right place I got my laptop and hacked all the security camera of the bank, then there I saw the hostage takers, they are seven of them, wearing a bullet proof vest, a bonnet that is covering  their whole face, armed with high powered M16's. Two persons are guarding the entrance and exit.

Two others are there inside the vault trying to get the money. The one I assumed the leader is talking to the phone and the two others are guarding the hostages

The employees and the bank customers are in one corner, there's something on the chest each and realization hit me its a bomb, I saw the leader holding the detonation control. Shoot I must move fast.

I get my bag and put back my laptop, and crawl silently again then I saw and opening, I open it quietly, then jump quietly then walked silently, I saw the other person who is guarding the exit, this is the right time to use my spy watch, and activate the sight and aim at him then shoot,

He held his neck then fall with a thud on the floor, I shoot him with tranquilizer needle, I dragged him and tied him on a chair, his knock out cold for 3 hours.

I continued my way and see the two who are in the vault getting all the money, one employee is with them sitting on the corner shaking violently in fear, I aim my watch and fire the needle.

"Ow" said the other one then fell,

"What the... Ugh!" Said the other one not able to finish his swearing, I approach the employee.