God Bless You

The next morning when I woke up I heard screams from down stairs. I didn't want to go up... I knew my mom had heard me last night when I had come home.

I heard a big crash and I knew it was time for me to go. Go away from this house and go to school. So I went out of the bed and I walked towards my closet. I ha the same clothes I wore yesterday, except the ripped shirt. Where had I put it? I looked around in my room but I couldn't find it anywhere. It must still be in the bus... Oh no... How embarrassing! Not only did I sleep on Andy's lap, I also forgot my shirt there! Just my luck.

I looked down on the shirt that I had borrowed from Andy, and now in daylight I could see that it wasn't just a plain black shirt, it was a black shirt with the BVB logo printed in black. Finally I decided that I wasn't going to change my clothes, because I liked the smell of this one. It smelt like Andy...

I heard another crash and then a scream. I knew that I had to get away from this place. But how?

I walked up to the window, opened it and looked down. My bedroom was on the second floor so it was pretty high up. But under my window there was a big bush, so I decided to jump down. I took my bag, my phone and of course my headphones. I then walked over to the window again and jumped out. I landed on my feet, and I could feel how it started to hurt in my foot. I hope I didn't sprain it...

I started to walk towards the road and then it was off to school. My school was 15 minutes away from my house, so I put in my headphones and started the music and of course it was BVB. The song God Bless You started to play and I started to smile. This was one of my favorite songs. I just loved how Andy's voice sounded in it. So dark and deep. I just loved it.

As soon as I got to school the shouting started. I only saw their mouths opening and closing, but I could feel it. Down in my stomach I could feel the pain. The pain of being unwanted. I guess I forgot to tell you that I lived in a small town where everyone had a stick up their bum, and when a person like me came around they didn't hesitate to tell me how much they hated me. And in this town, I was the only one that hadn't got a stick up my bum.

By now I had reached my locker, so I opened it and took out my books for first lesson. I had English, which was my favorite subject. I locked my locker and started to walk towards the classroom, but I was to slow. Because only a few steps away from my locker stood Jasmine. Jasmine hated me. She was one of the cool rich girls of school and nobody was brave enough to stand up to her. I was one of them. She had been harassing me since I started to wear black. I hated her. Because of her nobody talked to me, because everyone was afraid that if they started to talk with me she would start harass them too. But I guess there wasn't nothing I could do. I had chosen this life.

"Freak. Why are you still here? No one wants you here! Understand that." She said to me as she took a piece of my hair in her hand. She pulled it hard, but then she let go. "Why won't you get that? Nobody likes you. Nobody, not even your own parents. You're such a waste of air." Then she just walked away, without another word. And that is what gutted the most. When she just walked away.

I looked around me and I saw that almost everyone stared at me. Not with guilt in their eyes, but with disgust. It was true what she said. Nobody liked me here and nobody wanted me here. So why was I still here? Because I knew that someday, I would be somewhere else in the world and in three weeks I turned 18 and then I could move from here. But where would I go? I had no family outside of this town and I didn't have any friends anywhere.

Somehow I managed to get through two lesson, because before I even knew it, it was lunch time. In our school we had the cafeteria and the outside place where you could sit infront of the parking lot. So I walked out with my lunch that I had bought and sat down. I placed my earphones in my ears and started the music. "Beautiful Remains" started and I started to eat my lunch.

After 15 minutes or so, I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Matt. Matt is Jasmines boyfriend and the schools quarterback. All of the girls thought that he looked good, but not to me. To me he was disgusting and horrible. I couldn't see what they thought was so cool and nice about him. When we were small we used to play together, because our moms were friends. But then when we started 7th grade, he changed. He started to hang with the cool guys and now he hated me like everyone else did.

I took out my earphones and said: "What do you want now Matt?"

"Are you trying to be clever? Huh?" He said to me and slapped me against my cheek. My hand flew up to my face and I started to rubb the sore area of it.

"What is your problem?" He then said to me and took a piece of my hair in his hand, just like Jasmine, but he didn't let go. At this point I was looking down in the grass and I could feel the tears dripp down onto my cheeks.

"What the fuck do you think that you're doing?!" I heard a mans voice shout from a far. I didn't want to look up because I didn't want that person to see how I was crying my face out. I heard voices and then I heard a sound, the sound of when a fist smashes into a face. Matt fell to the ground and I lifted my head a bit. And what I saw was a pair of leather boots and a pair of leather pants standing infront of me. Then a hand was streached to me and I looked up. There he was. My Saviour. Andy was standing infront of me with a troubled expression on his face. I took his hand and then he started to walk away with me from the crowd of people that had gathered around us. People were looking at me like I was a freak and some of them shouthed after me that I was one.

He walked me towards a car, that I recognized as his car. It was a black 2012 Dodge Challenger v8. It was the perfect car for him. He opened the door for me and then he got into the car also. He didn't say anything to me so I did the same. He started the car and drove off. Away from the school.