Chapter 2 : The child that was not wanted

Thurs. 04-21-16 ~ The last one

Today surprisingly went by smoothly, that is until I got to gym class. As the outcast of the school, you'd think I'd be used to being picked last for a sport, however today seemed to hurt even more. Not only was the sport dodgeball, which is my all time favorite game, but instead of being put on a team I had to sit out and watch all of the fun be portrayed right in front of me. Why? Because no one wanted me as usual. I should just get over it.

My parents left me in front of the adoption agency and ran off. They didn't have the decency to make sure that someone would actually get me. They didn't want me why would anybody else? That part of my life reminds me of the movie "Meet The Robinsons", but at least he ended up with a good family at the end unlike me. Erica and Mark Cruise are nothing like the Mrs and Mr Robinson from the movie sadly.

Oh you are wondering why they are Cruise and I'm Gavilanes? Well when they decided to leave me at the door step they left a note. The note said: Our only petition is for you to leave this babies surname as 'Gavilanes.' Take this "award" to make it happen. I don't know what that is supposed to mean but it happened too long ago for it to matter now.

However, the only reason Mark and Erica actually adopted me is because they needed someone to be their personal servant. Being in dire need of a family, I ran to them unknowing of the dangers that lie ahead. I thought that they would be my perfect family and give me the life that I never had, but all they gave me were bruises, scars, and chores. Well despite everything, I got to smile to show no pain.

Anyways write you later, they're yelling at me to clean their room. So much fun ! (Sarcasm intended)

Love, Yassie xD