Chapter 3

Aereyella p.o.v.
Yess!! Me and Money walked in school flexing on these hoes and also we did walk right pass them niggas . So me and money walked to the office to get our schedules . After we got our schedule we realized we have only 3 classes together. We found our lockers and I got everything I need for 1st and 2nd period. As me and money made our way to first period I walked in and sat in the second to the last seat and money sat next to me. Then we seen Rico and Treyy walked in and sat behind us.

"Wassup class im your advanced math teacher Mr.Smith" he said

"Sup" we all said in unison

My first and second period class went by fast and now its finally lunch.

Money p.o.v.

"Can u walk any faster! " queen said to me

"Im trying nigga the food ain going no were " I said

At lunch

So me and Queen already had got our lunch and was looking for somewhere to sit . But that's when Rico and his squad told us to sit wit them so we walked over there and sat down I sat by Rico and Queen sat by Treyy .
Aereyella p.o.v.
The bell rung and I was about to get up and walk to my next class but I felt a tug on my arm I looked back and seen Treyy.

"Wat do want?" I asked Treyy

"You juss gone walk away with out saying Bye!"he said

"Bye Treyy" I said after rolling my eyes

I headed off to class!

Rinnnnng, Rinnnggg

After school
Me and the girl's were on the football field stretching before coach come . After we got done stretching we had ran our 3 laps and took a water break.While we were sitting the boys that was at basketball practice started running by and of course Treyy gone try to peep game and I was not buying it. When all the girls came back we started to practice the dance a couple of times . I had called a meeting to tell the girl's that we had a game tommorow.

After practice
Money p.o.v.

After practice me and Queen walked to the car and got in and started talking .

"So wats up with you and Rico I seen him all up in your ear at lunch?" Queen said

"Nun; But wats up with you and Treyy? I seen him pull up on your arm earlier. After lunch " I said to her

"Nun really he juss trying to flirt " I said

Bye the time I said that we was pulling up at home .We got out the car and walked in . When I got upstairs I jumped in the shower for 15 minutes and got out I put on my blue panties and bra , put on some pineapple lotion , and some sweats and t-shirt. After that I went downstairs and got some takis and ate them . I went back upstairs and let sleep take over my body.

I juss wanna give a Shout out to my co-worker that's helping me make this book Queen_iri
If u want to text her on kik her name is _aintboutthatmoney and on snapchat it is Lilpretty17