O3.

"We're gonna miss you", Dinah frowned as the four girls stood around the Cuban.

"I'll be back before you know it, besides.. Like you guys said, I really need this." She gave them a small smile before they all group hugged her. Lauren let out a laugh as they held her.

"Skype us every night, missy!", Normani said as she began walking up the steps of their shared jet.

Lauren glanced back sending a small heart, "I will, kids! I love you", she grinned.

They laughed and waved her off before big rob led them back out.

Now that the 23 year old was all by herself, she didn't really know what to do. She sat down and let out a long sigh. Would this trip really help her? She hoped so.

Soon, sleep took over, and Lauren was fast asleep like a baby until they landed about an hour later.

---

"Lauren!"

Her eyes scanned the airport before they landed on the Canadian. A small smile appeared on her lips before she timidly walked over to him. The girl was dressed in simple clothing; her favorite Pajama pants and a plain tank top. In her arms she held Nala, a stuffed animal she'd had for years. Once she reached the boy, he smiled softly at her. "How was your flight?"

"Pretty boring, it was lonely up there", she joked.

"Well, maybe we should share jets next time", he replied with a smile before walking with her. "So your family lives down here right?"

"Yeah, I actually grew up here before joining the x-factor." She chuckled and sent him a sweet smile.

Justin nodded, "do they know you're here?"

She shook her head, "it's sort of a surprise. I was hoping you'd be able to drive me there", Lauren shyly asked.

"Of course, yeah", Justin shot her a smile before they reached the outside of the building. Immediately, flashes were seen from all over. Lauren instantly put her head down as the older boy held her by her mid back softly, leading her to a car that was waiting patiently for them. Once entering, she let out a small sigh then glanced over at him.

"I hate them", she started, referring to the paparazzi. "It's like they have no lives."

"Trust me, everyone hates those freaks. They're trolls trying to make a quick buck."

Lauren laughed soft as the car began driving off.

---

Once they arrived to the old home, Lauren immediately felt at home. Her heart fluttered at the homey feeling. "Did you want to come inside?", she asked him.

"I don't wanna intrude", Justin said honestly with a small laugh.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "oh, please. You won't be bothering anyone. Come on!"

Lauren immediately exited the vehicle, leading him towards the front porch. She knocked, allowing her family to know she was home.

Clara was the one to open the door. Her eyes widened and instantly the young girl was wrapped into a tight hug. No words were spoken, but Lauren knew. She could feel the tears on her shirt. She hugged her back, holding her close. Glancing back at the popstar, she noticed how timid he was now. He smiled softly at her before Clara finally pulled away, watching her daughter.

"Why didn't you call?", she asked, holding her face. "We, we were so worried", the woman exclaimed, nearly losing her breath.

"I didn't know how to tell you all, and I wanted to be with you guys in person", she said truthfully. "I wanted to get away from everybody in LA."