*13*

For details and pre-ordering the new 5sos album, sounds good, feels good, please read the A/N at the end.

A/N: WARNING, MAJOR SMUT CHAPTER. THE WORD PUSSY AND PANTIES WILL NOT BE USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

*Jacy*

One month before the wedding

We have a month before the wedding, and Luke barely helped at all. He just left the whole wedding up to me, and it's so frustrating. Not only that, but the news got hold of the engagement, and have been ripping me to shreds, making up lies saying that the kidnapping was a fake, and that I'm in love with my father. It was hard to deal with, but I got through it. I'm currently sitting on the couch, waiting for Luke to come home and help with the wedding. We moved in together in the apartment three weeks after the proposal. I had some papers laid out in front of me, my slightly to big glasses resting on my nose. I hear a door open and close, Luke coming into the room, crashing down on the chair.

"Hey Hun" I say, sipping on my coffee.

"Hi love. What are you doing?" He asks, sitting up straighter to get a better look.

"Working on some of the wedding details, which I was wondering if you could help me with?" I ask, looking him over my glasses rim.

"Look, Jacy, can we please not talk about the wedding?" He groans, irritated.

"Well I'm sorry that there's still stuff to do, and I never even went looking at dresses, you never went looking for a tux, the wedding is a month away and I thought that the fucking groom should at least a little involved" I shout, growing angry. He stands up, throwing his hands up, obviously mad at my choice of words.

"Well sorry that I find all of this extreme detail to the bone a little stupid, ok?!" He lashed out.

"Well, I'm sorry that you find the whole thing stupid" I stand up in front of him, my words cutting deep.

"No, Jacy-"

"Save it" I shush him, walking into our bedroom and slamming the door, locking it behind me. I could hear him banging on the door, telling me to open it. I keep quiet, sitting on my bed, looking at the ring. I know I want to marry him, but is it really the best choice? Just as I think this, Luke picks the door open, running to me. He immediately picks me up, crying into the crook of my neck. I didn't respond, just staring at the wall behind him.

"I'm so sorry, please don't leave me, I didn't mean it. I can't lose you, please" He continues to sob into my neck, pulling away to face me.

"Give me one valid reason why I should stay?" I weakly ask, waiting for his response.

"Because I can't lose you again. I already lost you once, and you and I already know how bad it got. That time, I had no control over what happened, and we both saw how bad I was. Just imagine how bad it would be this time, where I have control over the situation and you left. I would die in my bed, never getting up to do anything. I already lost apart of you when you came back after losing all of you, and I can't go through that again, knowing this time you don't want to come back. Please, please don't leave me. I've just been a little stressed out lately, and I never meant to say that. Of course the wedding is important to me, why do you think I proposed? I'm sorry I left all of the planning on your shoulders, I'll help you if you want, no complaints. I'll do whatever it takes if it means you're not leaving me" He looks me dead in the eye whilst saying this, tears pooling in his eyes. All of my anger from before was long forgotten when I pulled him close, kissing him with all I had. We're both two broken shards of glass trying to fit as one. He immediately wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer, deepening the kiss. His hand slips under my shirt, his cold hands making me gasp. He took the chance to slip this tongue into my mouth, easily winning dominance. I play with the small hairs on the nape of his neck. I slowly lay down, my back flat against the bed. He pushed my shirt up, revealing my beige bra. I wrap my legs around his waist as he removes my shirt, his soon following after. He moves from my mouth to slowly kissing down my neck, soon finding my sweet spot. With every kiss escapes a small moan, Luke smirking on my neck. As he kisses my neck, his hands undo the button on my pants, pulling them down, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He kissed down the valley between my boobs,  making his way down slowly. He stops, lightly breathing on my core, his cold breath making me shiver. Slowly, he pulls down my underwear with his teeth, soon kitten licking my clit.