Prussia's home

Prussia walked in to go and get his "tool box". He had forgotten it when he left. This was going to be the highlight of his night. Him and his company. When he walked into the living room, everyone turned their heads and stared.

Prussia: Hey guys, I just forgot my box. You guys been doing alright?......what's wrong?
Germany: You forgot your box? You mean that one with your flag on it?
Prussia: yeah, that one!

Germany gave him a stare he had never seen before. He wasn't sure what emotion it was representing. Prussia went over and picked up his tool box, realising how awkward the atmosphere was.

Prussia: Was it a bad idea putting you guys in the same room?
America: Oh, no. We're fine together, it's just...umm.........
Prussia: .........Let me guess, curiosity got the better of you? You looked in the box didn't you?
Canada: I didn't know you were into that stuff Prussia. Are you gonna use it tonight?
Prussia: That's none of your business what I do.
Germany: It's not their business but it is mine. I am your brother.
Prussia: Stay out of this and I'll let you have that six pack of beer in the fridge.
Germany: Done deal.

Prussia smirked devilishly and walked back out of the house, not forgetting to tell everyone not to burn the house down while he was gone.