Chapter One

Robecca Steam was exhausted from a long day of school. She fell on her bed; letting out a loud yawn and stretching her arms. "I am so exhausted.." she muttered; getting back up and walking over to her drawer to get her pajamas on.
Rochelle smiled at Robecca. "You poor thing! No worries, now school is over for the day." she attempted to calm her.
Robecca looked over at her; nodding her head. "Yes...I'm glad it's done. That history test was difficult!" Robecca exclaimed.
Venus went over to her ghoulfriend and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Don't I know it! The best part of the day was the topic about the environment!" Venus grinned.
"Of course it was," Robecca rolled her eyes.
"It's time," Venus announced to her ghoulfriend; picked her up, and threw her on Robecca's fluffy bed.
Rochelle rose a eyebrow; took her purse, she wouldn't get to stay the entire slumber party. "You two have fun," she chuckled. "I have a date with Garrott today, and I must go."
Robecca giggled, nodding her head. "We sure will! Goodbye, have fun," she waved.
"Bye, Rochelle!" Venus smiled.
"I will see you two tomorrow!" the cotton candy haired girl yelled back.
Rochelle opened the door, walked out, and let go of the door, letting it close shut on it's own.
Venus had an adorable, yet mischievous look on her face. Robecca looked so stunning and beautiful. The robot always did; today, she looked even more so. All Venus wanted to do was kiss her; make her feel happy. Venus cupped Robecca's face in her hands, staring down at her lips to let her know what she wanted to do.
Robecca nodded her head, closing her eyes and leaning in to kiss Venus. Their noses accidentally bumped, making Robecca and Venus both jump in surprise.
"Robecca," Venus laughed, seeing how embarrassed she looked. Robecca hid her face in her hands, squeaking. "That was so awkward, it made me steam," Robecca exclaimed, steam coming out of her ears.
Venus let out a giggle. "Don't worry baby. I'll kiss you again, little flower." she promised. Venus tilted her head so they didn't bump again, giving her a soft kiss. Robecca kissed her back, stroking the fuzzy side of her head.
"You're so beautiful," Venus breathed, needing some air after kissing her so passionately. "You, your personality, and...that...sexy accent of yours-"
"Blimey! My voice is 'sexy'? I just speak properly." Robecca laughed.
"You speak properly? Shut up," Venus replied, in a horrible British accent.
Robecca gasped, getting angry at her. "Your Britsh is terrible! And you should shut up-"
Venus quickly cut her off with a kiss, then pulled away to see Robecca's reaction. Robecca's jaw had dropped, and she looked rather surprised. Why had Venus kissed her when she was speaking? Quite rude! She thought. Who does such a thing?
"Humph! You are being impolite. Venus, you really should go back to Monster High's etiquette class." Robecca pointed out.
"Never." Venus smirked. She hated etiquette class, it was boring, and she disliked some rules and requirements. Her only rule was for others and herself to take care of the Earth.
"Ugh. I hate you sometimes, love." Robecca whined.
"Sorry baby." she apologized.
"Love you too." Venus stroked her back, burying her face in her neck. "Let's get some pizza. Then, we can recycle the box!" she exclaimed.
"Sounds excellent!" Robecca said, calming down.