Best Louis

Title: Saying Goodbye

By: in_wond3rland_

Description: Saying goodbye is hard. Whether it be to your mum, dad, grandparents, friends, cousins. Eventually, we have to say goodbye. Whether it be for a day, a week, a month, a year even. But you know when you have to say goodbye to that one person you know you can't live without, it hurts. And it's not even just a goodbye for a day, a week, a month or even a year. 2 years? A decade? A century? No. It's a goodbye for forever. 

And then that horrible question you never get to ask: "Why did I ever have to say goodbye to you?"

***

Title: Break A Heart (1D)

By: pinkbullet

Description: N/a

***

Title: Finding A New Direction

By: xSymphony

Description: Katherine Windstrum is an actress and grew up with best friend Harry Styles who is trying at his dream. Somewhere along the way Harry introduces her to Louis and a beautiful romance begins to bloom. Along the way there are some crazy adventures and interesting moments. But let's not forget the trials of two different careers. Will they stay together for the long run, or will there be too many complications?

***

Title: This Doesn't Just Happen To Anyone

By: KenziePaynee

Description: Alex. She's obsessed with a lot of things, mainly One Direction. The only people who really know are her family and her best friend, Jenn. Alex doesn't go on and on about marrying them one day, she's just crazy about their looks and singing abilities, like most people. But then again..

This Doesn't Just Happen To Anyone.

***

Title: Your Life, Your Voice, Your Reason To Be - A Louis/1D FanFic <3

By: LouisTommoEverdeen

Description: Discover the life of Jade Marie Preston as she becomes close with the 1D boys, especially Louis. She has been tortured by her boyfriend and is tired of it. She finds herself in an alley behind a mall. The boys find her and decide to take care of her. Who will she fall in love with?

***