So Take Your Hand In Mine (Christian Coma one shot)

• Dedicated to CC - Drummer of BVB<3

HALLO! This is a one shot For CC aka Christian Coma, drummer of my favorite band, Black Veil Brides (BVB)

I MADE THIS CUZ IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAAYYYY!!! 21st April 2013 :3 (today's date, not when he was born, his birthday is 21st April though xP)

ENJOY~

disclaimer: I don't own CC or any of BVB. Aurelie is an actual person, except as much as she acts like it, she isn't five xP @devilangel89

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CC's POV

I heard everyone cheering us on and smiled. It'd been a great show. And after this there would be a good date, too.

"Alright guys! Thanks for a great show!" Andy shouted into the mic. "Now, one last song before we leave, with CC's daughter Aurelie! Come out here, Auri!"

My five year old daughter ran out onto stage smiling. I adore her! She looks like me but she's got Lauren's sweet eyes. I swear, forgetting that condom was the best thing that ever happened to me. (AN: hey aur? Those are your parents: CC & Lauren xD) That day a week later when we got the news was a bit strange and surprising, I really didn't think I had it in me to be a dad. But here we are five years later: Lauren and I still dating, with Aurelie in our lives this time.

"Ok! For Aurelie, this is her favorite song: The Mortician's Daughter!" Andy smiled at her. She was practically squealing in delight. She loves that song.

I decided to relax a bit, no drums needed here.

Andy and Aurelie started to sing, Aurie stumbling through some words...

"I open my lungs dear, 

I sing this song at funerals, no rush.

These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.

A Baby boy you've held so tightly,

this pain it visits almost nightly.

Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear, 

A patience of eternity, my crush.

A universal still, no rust.

No dust will ever grow on this frame, 

One million years, I will say your name.

I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago, 

I said I love you as I left you.

Regrets still haunt my hollow head, 

I promised you, I will see you again.

Again.

I sit here and smile, dear. 

I smile because I think of you, I blush.

These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.

Fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.

A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

We booked our flight those years ago, 

You said you loved me as you left me.

Regrets still haunt your saddened head but I promised you, I will see you.

We booked our flight those years ago, 

I said I loved you and I left you.

Regrets no longer in my head, 

But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, again, again, again.

I am home again."

I have to admit, it was pretty cute watching Aurelie try to sing the whole thing exactly like Andy.

Everyone cheered before we headed off stage.

~After the signing~

So now I was sitting in a restaurant with the others, Lauren was next to me and Aurelie sat between Ashley and Andy. Then Juliet, Sammi, Ella and Jake, and across of Sammi was Jinxx.

I smiled, this was our family. Our perfect little family... well, not yet anyways.

"Good show tonight, guys. When are you heading out for tour?" Sammi asked, smiling like a little kid.

"Um... I think we've got a good two weeks before we have to leave." I said, "But until then it's just a couple of shows around town, right guys?"

Ash nodded. "Mhm. Can't wait for tour to start, though. More girls... and bars..." he winked. Juliet laughed and smiled at him, "Ash, one day you're gonna have to settle down, you realize that, right?"

"Yeah, but until then, keep em comin'." He grinned.

I smiled and ate.

"So CC, six years, when are you proposing?" Ella smirked. She knew, she was just impatient.

"Actually..." I said slowly. Taking a deep breath I got up and knelt down next to Lauren, pulling out a small box from my pocket. Lauren gasped as I opened it, revealing a simple, silver ring with 'Together Forever' engraved in it.

"Lauren," I started, "we've been together for a pretty long time now. Seven years almost. But I never had the guts to say it. And I've decided I should. I love you so much Lauren Watson, and I've never been more serious about anything in my life. We have a daughter together, Lauren, so answer me when I ask: Will you marry me?"

She nodded. "Yes!"

I slipped the ring on her finger and stood up, smiling like an idiot I think. I kissed her and whirled around a bit. I was so happy! SHE SAID YES!

Everyone in the restaurant started clapping as we sat down.

"Mommy and Daddy are getting married?" Aurelie squealed. Ashley hugged her and nodded, "Yep. They're getting married."

"I'm so happy! I can't wait!"

"Neither can I." I grinned, kissing Lauren on the cheek.

Now I was truly happy.

I had a successful band, I had an adorable five year old daughter, friends & family, and now I was gonna get married to the most amazing girl in the world. <3

The picture on the side is CC obviously :3 and the video is made by Liss (CCs Drumstick on youtube) www.youtube.com/user/CCsDrumstick

So basically, the video isn't mine :)

Vote & Comment, I hope you liked it!

~Scream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New note: Wanna know more about Aurelie's future? I'm writing up a new story especially for her since @DevilAngel89 and @Jordan_loves_CC wanted me to. ^^ It's called 'It's My Life'