Chapter 6

-----Dylan's P.O.V-----

"can i come in," i asked quietly. "oh um i'm kind of busy right now," he said trying to close the door but niall put his foot in the way stopping liam from closing it. "she's your sister mate, you haven't talked to her and now she's having nightmares because she's loosing you so you are going to talk to her weither you want to or not," niall demanded i've never seen him like that before. liam sighed but let us in. we followed him into the den and sat down. "i'm sorry i haven't been around lately and i haven't been speaking to you," he said trailing off.

"it's okay i just thought we would always be so close and now were not."

"i know and that's my fault."

"it's mine to."

after that it was silent. liam got up and gave me a hug and for once i felt like everything would be alright.

niall went home and me and liam went out to lunch to catch up. it felt nice to have my brother back. "yea i'm dating this amazing girl now her name's Danielle," he told me as we were eating our lunch i nodded and smiled. it was great liam had found someone. i was so happy for him. "i can't wait to meet her," i said cheerfully. he nodded but didn't say anything cause his mouth was full. i rolled my eyes and stuffed another fry into my mouth.

after lunch liam drove me back to my place. he gave me a quick hug goodbye and promised to text me. i hopped out of the car and walked up the front steps. i opened the door and walked in. "how was it," niall asked. he was standing right in front of me. had he been waiting for me to come home? "it was good," i said stepping around him awkwardly.

i walked into the den and plopped down on the couch. "up," niall demanded as if i was a dog. regardless i stood up. that's when niall picked me up and carried me out to the car. he started driving away from the house. "niall where the hell are we going," i whined. " a place," he said casually. "well no shit sherlock," i muttered.

we finally got to the place niall had been talking about. the beach. the same beach he had asked me to move in with him on. the beach he has proposed to me on. now we were here again. i followed him over to the picnic bench and sat down. "when we get married you want to have kids right," he asked me. "yea of course," i said hugging my knees to my chest. "well in order to do that we need a bigger house," he continued and i nodded. "i don't suggest we move out of london just to a bigger house," he finished. "yea okay but can we get married first before we move," i pleaded. "of course," he said laughing a bit. i rested my head against his chest and settled in to watch the sun set.

------Sophie's P.O.V------

"okay the invites have been sent out for the new date," i informed louis when i got off the phone. he gave me a thumbs up cause his mouth was stuffed with marshmallows. i rolled my eyes at him and decided to call dylan.

*ring ring ring ring ring voicemail*

god why wasn't she answering. i shut off my phone and let out an angry yell. "relax sophie everything will be fine," louis comforted me. he led me to the den and we sat down. he put on the tv and i slowly drifted off to sleep on his lap.

------Selena's P.O.V-----

i was drunk. so drunk. where am i even. ughs my head hurts. so this is what it's like to be hung over. i looked around and then i realized where i was and who was next to me. harry. shit. i quickly jumped out of bed put on my clothes and ran out the door. i got a cab home just to be safe. suddenly flash backs of what happened last night started to come.

*flashback*

"don't worry selena i'm your boyfriend remember," harry whispered in my ear. i giggled. "of course," i said continuing to giggle and follow him to his room.

*end of flashback*

i started to cry what have i done. what was jae going to say. how do i tell him. the cab pulled up to my house. i payed him and said a quick thanks before hopping out the car. i ran up the front steps and into the house. i crept upstairs and got into the shower. i got changed into sweats and a tank top then went on a search for jae. he was still in bed sleeping. i crawled up next to him and fell asleep next to my real boyfriend. not the one harry was pretending to be. this is all his fault and i will get him for this.

A/N: okaayyy guiiizeee i tried to make this a long chapter but failed sooooo there you have it :) cya babez