The Boy Next Door (completed)

↬ Title of story: The Boy Next Door (on going)

↬ Author of the story: ScribblerMia

↬ Genre: Humor, Romance

↬ Characters:

     ◕ BOY and GIRL: Karl Jonathan 'KJ' Dominguez

                                  Oleya Astrid 'OA' Fuentes  

- - -  

Copyright © ScribblerMia, 2012. All rights reserved. This is the beginning of a story where fate is the powerful force that leads two persons together for them to remember forever. 

SUMMARY:

Astrid is a typical college girl who loves fairy tales and dreams of having her own happily-ever-after-story. Then, what if, what if that Prince Charming is right in front of her all along? What if that Prince Charming is living next door? Yes, the boy next door, her irritating yet hot and handsome troublemaker neighbor. And wait, did I mention that he's a frat man?

PROLOGUE:

Everybody is waiting for the right one. Everybody dreams for a perfect love and a perfect love story. Of course, who wouldn't want that? We all love happy endings. We are ideal and futuristic. In this case, we are so focused on endings; thus, we forget about 'beginnings'.

Throughout our lives, we commit lots of mistakes. Then, we always look forward on second chances, which lead to a third, fourth, fifth and so on. The sad thing is that sometimes, we tend not to take our mistakes seriously since we always think that there are still chances left, so many chances left. But what if there could be no more chance at all? What if you had that very last chance yet you've wasted it? What if you had the opportunity to meet the right one, yet you simply ignored that person, and let that person passed by?    

Then, what if fate had been kind to you and intervened? Suddenly, you meet that person again?     This is a beginning of a story where fate is the powerful force that leads two persons together for them to remember, forever...

- - -  

A/N: This is a really awesome story! Nakakatawa nina KJ at OA! :)