chapter 2, i'm really here, so i'll poke you in the eyes!

Heyyy, me again, I sooo yeah. Please tell me anything you think i should know, like if I got something wrong that wasn’t in the show, or the manga. Sooo yeah, here it is, but before that, is my disclaimer.

===========+++++++++

Me: hello, wow, this feels weird, it’s like I’m talking to myself.

Sasuke: so I’m a wall then?

Me: OMG, it’s you!

Sasuke: great, fan girl. *walks out of the door, shaking his head*

Me: wait, Sasuke!

Naruto: it’s always about the Uchiha *Storms off*

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Chapter 2

I turned around, and felt the bed under me. I smiled. It was so soft. Then I froze. How did I get here? I fell to sleep on my desk.

My eyes snapped open, and I saw that I wasn’t in my room; I was in a room that was way different from my own.

“You’re finally awake” someone said, from behind me. I turned around, and did the first thing I could think of, and poked him in the eyes.

He yelled out, and started walking it and circle saying very mean things about me.

“That’s what you get for kidnapping me, you kidnapper” I yelled, hopefully someone will hear me.

The person froze, and moved his hands from his face, and looked at me. I froze. He looked just like… no way, that wasn’t possible.

“I found you on the ground, loser” he said. He even sounded like him, but how was that possible.

I started shacking. “Who ar..are you?” I stumbled out.

He chuckled at me. “Sasuke Uchiha” he told me, and I froze. That isn’t possible.

I looked around, and saw that it was anime everywhere.

“No way, you don’t exist” I shouted. He moved closer to me. Big mistake. I punched him in the stomach, and he fell to the ground.

I jumped up, and ran to the door. I ran out down a hall looking thing, and I found the front door. I slamed in open and ran outside. I looked around, until I saw the four heads on the hill side.

I really am here. I’m in the village hidden in the leaves.

“Hey, you okay? You look like you’ve seen a ghost” Sasuke asked, stepping in front of me.

“I really am here” I mumbled, and Sasuke looked at me weirdly.

“You are one weird kid” Sasuke said, shaking his head. I shook my head, and smiled. I always dreamed this day would come.

“Yay!” I yelled, and started to jump around, like a crazy person. “I’m in the leaf village!” I shouted, and grabbed Sasuke’s hands, making him dance with me.

Sasuke pulled away from me, and gave me a look that said. ‘You should be locked up’ but I didn’t care. I was in the leaf village. Then I stopped dancing. I was in the leaf village, with Sasuke. One of my favourite characters.

I wanted to hug him, so I did. He froze under my arms, and then he pushed me away.

“Yet another crazy fan girl” he said, and I shook my head.

“No, I’m not” I told him sticking my tongue at him. “I’m just happy, when I’m happy, I hug people” I told him. It was true, when I’m happy, I hug.