3

I got out the bed and walked upstairs to his room. When I got in there he told me to sit on the edge of the bed with him and he turned on the TV.

When he turned the TV on my mouth fell as I watched me and Kevin have sexual intercourse.

He started rubbing my neck and then back handed me.

He grabbed my ponytail and threw me against the wall kneeling in front of me back handing me again.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked calm I just looked at him with a red face "can't answer me?" He asked then slapped me again but harder repeatedly

"You see it Jose" I said getting up pushing him back off me he lounged back at me and I picked up the lamp and hit him in the head with it knocking him out.

I got the 9mm and stuffed it in the back of my pants and got the ducttape and rope and tied him together.

I used that time to go pack my shit and unlock his safe getting all the money when I heard him waking up.

I started stuffing the money in the duffle bag while he screamed and moved around.

I smiled and took my keys off the rack and hitting him upside the head making him unconscious.

This is the start of my revenge.

I now live in Mexico in a beach house.

I'm by myself and believe it or not I'm a stripper. You may can judge me but let's be realistic there's not a lot of opportunities when you don't have a college degree and I'm afraid an regular 9 to 5 job is not gone pay all my bills and my needs too.

I stepped back from the glass window and got my book of plans out from under the couch.

I have been staying here for a year and a half now and I still have plenty of money that I robbed Jose of but that's my emergency money.

I have been buying guns and keeping too myself lately. Word around is Jose looking for me I found that out on social network I just make a fake page and do what I do best now LURK.

I put the book up and went inside my room and climbed in bed turning on the tv.

My phone started ringing and my bosses name popped up

Me- hello
Boss- my nephew is having his 28th masquerade party tonight and he need some dancers are you down?
Me- yes
Boss- be at the studio in 2 hours to do routine
Me- ok

End of conversation

Money don't sleep.

I took a shower put my hair in a messy bun and put on a pink outfit. I grabbed my phone, bag of clothes and some money i really don't bring nothing personal because I don't trust no bitch at the strip club.

I have another BMW same color inside and out just different car. I parked and got out grabbing my Nike bag. When I got to the door I opened it and went too the back studio where it was one other girl on her phone sitting down and the tutor "we've been waiting for you get dressed so we can get started" I didn't say nothing I just went and changed into some boy shorts and a sports bra.

When I came back out we grabbed a pole and stretched. "Now listen Pearl if you gone have a attitude you can leave" the tutor said and I looked at her and smiled "I would but the fact I'm not speaking I have a 'attitude' I'm about my money nothing more nothing less what we talking for?" I asked then I heard the other girl mumble 'damn' under her breath.

The tutor rolled her eyes and paid attention too the pole while we did the routine too be honest the routine is sexy.

It was 11:00 the party started in 15 minutes and I wasn't nervous cause I had took a shot of Hennessy.

I wore black stretchy shorts with gold rhinestones and a bra like top with gold rhinestones and a gold eye peice while the other girl wore silver.

The song sexual on the ceiling started playing and the curtains opened as we positioned ourself with our palms on our forehead leaning on the pole with a arch.

When we looked over grinding our body down to the floor in the same positions all you seen was money cameras and pretty ball floor.

We jumped out holding our ankles grinding back up turning too the pole and started doing tricks.

After the dance was over we got dressed I wore a gold mermaid dress with the same masquerade mask and I put my hair up into a pretty bun and added gold Christian Louboutins red lipstick and gold earrings.

I stepped on the dance floor with the girl I danced with she wore the same thing but silver, we were told to wear these so that they would "recognize" us but really I wanted to go home and sleep.

We grabbed a drink and walked over too the birthday boy while we were walking the girl decided to make conversation "we're too much alike neither one of us don't like talking we haven't said anything too each other the whole day" she said I laughed "well as we both know I'm pearl and you're platinum and we have shifty ass names but make a lot of money" I said as we approached the birthday boy she laughed

"happy birthday" we said in unison he turned around and good god almighty nobody could tell me I wasn't dreaming "thank you for the performance and the birthday wish" He said we nodded and walked off too the bar "is it just me or are you ready to go home and sleep" I asked her after the 3rd shot.

"Now it's not I'm ready to goo home too I mean the party is live it's just I been working all week and don't have the energy" she said I laughed "I'm about too go" I said getting off the sofa and she got up too.

We exchanged numbers and I was getting in my car when the door was stopped from being shut.

I looked up and reached under the seat grabbing my gun "why you scared it's me I just wanted too see how you looked behind that mask now that I do I can tell you , you're gorgeous ma" the birthday boy said I looked at him sideways

"Thank you but you finished?" I asked he laughed "girl calm down but you can call me" He said I groaned "sorry goodnight" I said starting my engine and backing up.