True Colors

LOVE ; is a fucking pain in the fucking ass.. Unless you have someone worth the heartaches . Lies Tears Heartbreaks Happiness Laughter : qualities of being in love .
" i just gotta know .... Is this love? "

Im done crying and all this shit my tears already dried up .. I've already lost so many people in my life . Day after after day "it just won't stop" am I being punished ? I was supposed to get married to the most amazing beautiful sweet delicate women . haha she's a fiesty one *smiles lightly * every single part of me will go to the ends of the earth for that girl .

But what hurts is when people show you things that ... You don't wanna believe *clenches my fist* that rips your heart apart . I never had a great childhood being fucking abused and told no one will ever love you .

Guess I'm meant to be alone . What's the point of living ? I know why I'm here to be there for her and my son . she completes me like no other.

Sometimes I can tell just tell when it hurts baby I can make it better .

Girl if it works, it's gon' be forever.
We been through the worst,
Made it through the weather.
Our problems and the pain...
But love don't change

Girl you still hold me close when you see me.

There's no replacing what we had for so long ..... Fuck everyone else . I lost enough of things in my life .

Part of me has been gone for so long .... Until I met her , the problems and the pain , shit we've been through the worst but my love for her won't change !

" Tell Me That The Pussy Is Mine"
We both know I'm not the only one. So lie to me lie to lie to me so sweet..... Cause I don't ever want to imagine all the other niggas like me.... Ever had a chance to get in your pants. So.... Just tell me baby that its all mine . " hooked onto someone .... Its an addiction you can never get rid of "

Just tell me where u wanna go .
Tell me what you wanna do?
Baby just be comfortable,
I'll be right here next to you .

" lord oh my "...... "I'm with all that stuff that you like"

Just tell me what you wanna do? Baby just be comfortable , I'll br right here next to you