Follow up lang Pala!!! (a Christian teen story)

eto ung storya na indi nging man naging mangada for the love life of the boy but nging maganda sa spiritual life niya...

it's started when the boy invited by his friend to go to an activity in their church called " YOUTH JAM "....

then the boy agreed to go to "YOUTH JAM". He is very happy for that event... He accepted God as his Saviour on that day... and after that event he buy some snacks because he feel hungry... so he buy 2 bottle of soft drinks and 1 box of hopia... they ate that food when one girl ask" uy! hopia favorite ko yan.. pde makahingi?".the boy gave him and said, "tinira ko talaga sau yan.. ganyan ka ka espeyal sakin eh."he said it by a joke .

one day past, its sunday, so he atend at the sunday worsip service .he still remember on that girl he   gave him hopia.so when the service start .he start to search for that girl but he cant imagine the face of  that girl...

after the service , he us his friend,"kuya d ba kilala mo ung binigyan ko ng hopia kagabi. tapos sanabihan ko nung pabiro..mag sosori lng sana ako eh..."the his friend said "ah!! siya ba?? okie lng sa kanya yun.. sanay sa biruan un.. gusto mo ba makuha fb nun.."then his friend gave the email add of the girl. But the boy don't stop on that girl ... he ask for the number of that girl..

and one day , he said to his friend" ate alam mo po ba kung ano ang mas maganda singsing o kwintas.may nagsabi po kc sakin sa hello kitty daw favorite niya."

"mas maganda kung kwintas ,peo mas maganda kung devotional book ang bilin mo" his friend said.

then he ask the girl by a text."pwede ba kita mayaya mamasyal?"

but the girl denied and said,"magpalago muna tau sa panginoon"

so the boy start to read the bible day and night and read some article about God . he don't stop on that things but he atend to all the activity in their church.. He said to himself " pag malago na ko . sisimulan ko n siya ligawan"

a month past. the boy know more about the bible and said to himself,"tigilan ko na kaya na ligawan siya ?"

so he decided to stop on that girl..but he tempted by his friends and they said to the boy "alam mo may gusto rin sayo yan," so the boy was so confused.If he stop or not .

So he ask his cellgroup leader ," kua ano bang gagawin ko.

"magpalago ka muna.. then pag sabay na kayo naging malago. dun ka magdecide."his cellgroup leader said

so half a year past ,the birth day of the girl is near .He remember what e said on the past." kwintas na lng iregalo ko sa kanya .pero hindi nmn yata magpapalago sa kanya un eh! ."

so the boy buy him a devotional book for women. and he already knew that when you first love God. he gave you all what you want.( if it is his WILL)

the boy said to himself" SIGURO NGA HINDI SIYA UNG WILL NI GOD PARA SAKIN, so Lord your will done." 

 after so many days past, the boy was so sad for that situation. One they he was imagining why God  didnt answer his prayer so he try to quit on his relation to God but his bestfriend always there to communicate to him. He always comfort the boy. 

but the boy always back to his old life because of some bad imfluence friends. he try and try but when he imagine that he pray for that girl for so many times he try to quit . 

until it come to a situation that he read the word of God (This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 john 5:14) 

he thanks to God for that verse and knew after all over again and again that  its not the will of the lord..

how sad to the love life of that boy but still he grow to his spiritual life and make a deeper relation to God