Chapter 19

3 weeks have passed since the all knowing me and Niall ordeal. Louis always slaps me and tickles me when Niall walks in a room.

Me and Danielle went shopping at this ginormous mall. It had all the shops you could possibly dream of. Oh and all the concerts of the boys were all terrific. The wild screams, drama, and occasionally that one fan who jumps on stage.

Niall recently got his braces off. He was adorable with them. Harry got more tattoos, same with Zayn and Louis. Liam and Danielle are still adorable. Harry and Kate are now going out, finally he did this sweet thing where he took her out on a walk, he walked over the a lake with lanterns in it and a little band, he asked her over the dinner he planned. She came home crying when she got alone with me and Danielle. It was really sweet swing her so happy with someone like Harry.

"Becca were stoping." I herd Harry shout.

"Where?" I said as I made my way over to Harry.

"Umm..." He said while asking Paul, "oh umm... We are stopping at a mall to go out for a while."

"Oh umm... Do we need to do the hat, sunglasses?" I said because when ever we try to go out we get mobbed by fans.

"Yeah!"

"Okay."

I grabbed my pants and sweater from goodwill. I know goodwill but they have the cutest sweaters. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my back pocket. Slipping on my beanie and glasses, not sunglasses.

"Becca?" I heard Danielle say.

"Yes?"

"Are you ready yet we are about to head out."

"Yes can you hold on?"

"Hurry!"

As I walked out I saw all of the piling into the van. We were all wearing sunglasses or me I was wearing glasses. Danielle was in a flowered skirt with a whit tank tucked in. She always looked presentable. Kate was in her jeans and an ginger Jesus tank, go figure. All the boys were in there usual.

"Boys were are we heading first?" Paul asked.

"Umm. Jack wills!" Louis shouted.

"Really, Lou we always go there?" Harry said.

"We'll were do you wanna go mr. Big man?" He said smiling.

"I don't care... How about umm... Nordstrom?"

"Yeah I like that store." I said, I looked at everyone's expressions they seemed to all agree with the nods and the smiles.

"Paul you heard him." Louis said and patted Paul.

We made it to the mall, we stayed in Nordstrom for a while, a couple of fans recognized us and walked over while we still stayed hidden. We told them to be quiet, which of course they didn't running around screaming.

We left after only 30 minutes of freedom before some fan recognized us. We made it back to the van, Liam recommended Toy Story for us to watch, which we did.

"Becca come sit by me." I heard Niall whisper.

"Why are you whispering?"

"I don't know?"

"Okay."

I went over to sit next to him. Glancing over at Kaye and Harry,they were really cute. His arm was around her shoulder while hers was on his torso. He had a huge smile planted across his face.

"Niall look at them." I said pointing

"Yeah, there made for each other." He said, looking down at me.

His blue eyes looking at me, his perfect smile, him looking at me lips then my eyes asking for permission. I gave him a small nod, as he locked his lips with mine. We moved in sync, he let go and took a breath. I grinned at him as I felt my eyes start to close.

"Becca are you ready for bed." He asked.

"Yeah, I am really tired."

"Okay."

Niall lifted me up as I felt him and the bus move as I felt a soft mattress beneath me. I layed down, pulling the nearest pillow towards my head. I felt a dip in the bed next to me as Niall's arm snaked around my side, he put his head at the crook of my neck.

"Becca?" He asked.

"Yes Niall?" I said with a yawn.

"I'll tell you tomorrow."

"What Niall?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow go to sleep."

"Okay."

I fell into darkness nothing but dreams.