Jason

Imagine finding a baby on a hunt which needs temporary taking care of and you and Dean self-assign the roles as mother and father to it.

There had been a lot of weird things on hunts with the Winchesters, but this was probably the weirdest.

"It's a baby."

Looking up at Dean you smiled. "Thank you Captain Obvious, now what do we do with him?"

"It's a boy?" The baby was currently holding onto your finger throwing his hand around smiling as Dean leaned over the side of the crib. "How do you know?"

You couldn't help but laugh, for hunters sometimes the Winchesters weren't very observant. "Well for one his name is right there." Following your finger to the frame that said 'Jason Michael Duffy' he nodded. "And secondly there's a picture downstairs of the ultrasound that says 'It's a boy!' so I figured..."

"Alright, alright." He said still looking at the kid. "I get it."

"What should we do with him?"

The baby started opening and closing his fists at the two of you, his bottom lip stuck out and you just knew that he would start crying any minute.

"Wait, you're gonna hold him?" Dean asked as he watched you gather the baby in your arms. "Why?"

"Do you want him crying?"

"Not really."

"Then I have to hold him." Walking around the room you tried not to think of the parents bodies lying in the kitchen downstairs, killed from vetala venom. "See, he's already falling asleep."

Dean walked up behind you watching the little eyes flutter closed and then pop open again trying not to miss anything happening around him. "What do we do with him?"

"I think Sam said he was going to look around for anything that might show a next of kin of any kind. Maybe if he finds something we can contact them."

But just as you were finished explaining you could see the flashing lights out front and someone pounding on the front door. "Shit." Dean grumbled moving over to the window.

"Do you have your FBI badge?" He nodded. "Go answer the door, tell them you're a friend of the neighbors and they heard the baby screaming so they called you and your partner and you brought me from child protective services."

"You're a genius, y/n."

Running down the stairs you could hear Dean talking to the officers explaining the situation and walking with them up to the nursery.

"Agent here says your's from CPS."

"Yes, sir. Anytime there's a little one involved I get called in." The baby was nustled in your arms finally asleep, there was no way the officer was going to ask you to hand him over. "These agents here are looking for a next of kin, but you fellas know that information we would be grateful."

Sam walked in holding a notepad and held it up. "Got it."

"Looks like you have everything under control then. Just - what happened?"

Dean looked as sad as he could muster. "Looks like a murder suicide, poison most likely. Might've been one of them slipped it into the others drink and then took some themselves."

"This poor child."

You waited until the officers were gone before having the boys gather everything needed for the baby and heading back to the bunker. You were close enough that he slept the entire ride and only woke up as you unhooked the car seat (which you snagged from the car in the driveway before leaving) and walked into the new place.