Chapter 3

Charatcter who is playing Tyler ---------->

Victoria's P.O.V

“Mine” Tyler whispered behind me. I was too shocked to do anything, until I felt something hit my cheek.

“DON’T TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND” Brittany yelled trying to punch me again, but I was too fast for her and dodged it.

“He Is NOT your boyfriend, he is MY mate” I told her smirking.

“You can’t be his mate, you’re lying, and I’m his mate, IM GONNA BE BETA FEMALE”

I couldn’t take it anymore, I lunged at her, and kept punching her, I’m pretty sure I broke her nose. She was trying to hit me back but it was pointless. I felt myself being lifted off her, I looked up to see my mate holding me. Brittany tried to run at me but my brother stopped her before she could hit me.

“What is going on here” my brother asked using his alpha voice

“What going on? Your stupid sister tried to kill me” Brittany said

“Ya I tried to kill you because you didn’t punch me first” I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.   

“This is your last warning touch my sister again and I won’t hesitate in throwing you out of the pack” Logan said in his Alpha Tone. Making Britney bow her head and stomp away.

Victoria’s P.O.V

“Now, you two are you mates right?” my brother asked us

“Yup!”  Tyler said sounding exciting

“Well congrats I want to find my mate”

“Don’t worry you will” I said supportively 

“Hope so” Logan said as he walked away

“So your my mate huh” Tyler said when Logan walked away

“Um yup” I said awkwardly, I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn’t, as I was thinking about him an- I was interrupted by Tyler’s lips on mine I closed my eyes and got lost in the kiss in wasn’t demanding it was a sweet kiss.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Logan’s P.O.V

I was happy that Tyler and Tori were mates, but I wanted a mate and I knew she was here somewhere here in the pack house. I wanted her so bad but I didn’t know who she was.

I was walking around and I spelt the most irresistible smell. I was following the smell when I found the owner of the smell. She was talking to someone with her back to me. But I could see her blond medium length hair. She started looking around she knew I was here.

I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist turning her around. She looked breathtaking in what she was wearing.

“Hi Mate” I said to my mate, Ariel…

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ariel P.O.V

I can’t believe my best friend is turning 18, my bestie and her brother Logan, who I secretly had a massive crush on for the past 2 years.

But can you blame me who wouldn’t fall for his Blue/Grey eyes and brown hair I wish I could run my hands through his hair, but I couldn’t because he was turning 18 today and was gonna find his mate.