Sighted

After everything, you still had a slight fear of Him. But why would He do this to you? You still didn't have an idea. Oh well, you had moved on. He was the last thing you knew that could hurt you.

You snatched up your sketchbook and pencil, going to work on a new piece. It wasn't Hero this time, instead it was a dragon. Roaring at a knight below, wings spread to the full. You watched as it formed, growing more deadly as you drew claws, teeth, and a whip-like tail. The knight was clad in shimmering black armour, a diamond sword in his hand. His stance was strong, keeping him balanced. The dragon spewed a jet of fire, the flames cut by the knight's sword. You sat back in joy at it. It was marvelous. You closed the sketchbook and turned on your tablet.

You loaded up your survival world, finally fixed so your house was back in the overworld. You played for a while before you saw someone in the default skin. His back was toward you, but no name tag popped up above his head. Who was this!? You inched closer to him, unaware. When you came close enough to touch him, your character spazzed out, spinning around with its head pointed up. You turned off the tablet, turning it back on and reloading the world. Who ever it was, was gone.