Flames

It's been about three months since Axel and I discovered that we're mates. Now I bet you're hoping that we put our differences aside to be together. Well sorry lovelies we still hate each other, kinda like a hate/love relationship we hate if one is in danger or someone decides to flirt with the other or even mess with my son we'd both be angered. Then again we love agitating and agrivating each other. I rolled over in my bed and glanced at the clock and realized it was 8:30 and I'm late for the meeting I hurriedly rushed to my closet and threw on a pair of cargo shorts with a green camouflage design with a red t-shirt and black socks. I ran down the hall to see Dustin in front of me so I called out,"Dustin Alexander Ravenhood why are you late for Elder Bradford's meeting?" He froze and turned around blushing ever so slightly.

His genius response was,"Sorry mom, I overslept and then I- Wait mom? Why are you late for the meeting?" God this kid is good, using reverse pyshcology on his on mother I taught him well. I walked up to Dustin and said,"Last time I checked I was your mother and I have been for three months now. Therefore, I ask the questions and you answer. Now as punishment you must piggy back me to the meeting." He leaned and i hopped on his back when he muttered,"Some mother." Instead of responding to him I kept quiet.

When we entered the confrence room everything stopped and all heads turned to us. So me being THE CHEEKY AND COCKY BASTARD here I said,"What? Never seen a 15 year old boy carry his mom." Soon enough the whole room collapsed in laughter even Elder Bradford chuckled. Then it got all serious and Elder Bradford said,"So today you all have been called for tomorrow you all leave for a new mission. On this mission we will have the following: John Ravenhood

Axel Knight

Dustin Ravenhood

Melody King

Rage Ravenhood and

Mark Calderon. Your mission is to help two newly joined packs." Strange he hasn't given the names of the packs so I asked,"Who are the packs?" Soon every head went down except for mines, Dustin's, and of course Elder Bradford's. I could smell everyones fear other than Dustin because he was confused as well. So no one wants me to know, well guess I'll change that.I stepped away from Dustin and enlongated my fangs, brought out my wings, and turned my eye color to pitch black and said,"Bradford answer me, What packs?" He looked up and took in my appearance before saying," The StarlightandRavenhood packs." I felt my anger flare and i was soon engulfed in flames my hair was even flaming I didn't understand how I was on fire,but i liked it soon Dustin stood and engulfed his-self into white flames and stepped into my red ones making the colors entwine each other.

He looked me in the eyes and pleaded,"Mom please calm down your scaring me." I looked into his big blue eyes which held Fear. I instantly transformed to my human self all the while puttin out my flames and stepping to him and pulled him into a loving hug while mumbling,"I'm so sorry baby." You see there are moments Dustin will get very afraid and you can see it in his eyes. Why is he afraid? When that man had him he tortured him day in and day out and NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL ANYONE HARM MY SON!