Chapter one: Therapy session

"Well, tell me, what's on your mind?"

"I don't really know."

Everything really.

Today was one of those days where I had to see my therapist. I'll tell you why soon. 

Her eyes, Green like seaweed but soulless as the dead, was the most scariest eyes I've seen all my life. It haunted my dreams, followed me where ever I went.

Traumatizing really.

She was writing things down on her folder, biting her lip like if she was nervous. Gazing at me, wondering when I'm going to explain to her what's really on my mind.

"Such as..." She persisted. I hate it when adults do that. If I didn't tell u what was wrong sooner, why would I tell now?

"I don't know" I said again. I really didn't. I'm not trying to be difficult. I'm not. I just don't know what's wrong with me yet. If I don't know, then I don't think this lady is going to know either.

"Mhmm" she nodded. I waited for her to continue. She was very slow.

"I think you are depressed"

Depressed

 That's the only words she could say? Maybe sad, miserable, gloomy, dispirited, or low?

I like dispirited better

Those would've worked better for me.

Depression was not a word in my vocabulary.

"That can't be" I laughed. I brushed it off. "I'm not 'depressed', oh no no no. I can't be"

Deep down, I knew I was.

She closed her folder. "You know very well you are. Tell me, do you have any friends?"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, I do"

I don't.

She smiled. "Great. Name two"

I wasn't really the "hey let's be friends" type.

"John and Kate" I smiled.

Those were my imaginary friends when I was little.

I have issues ok?

"And how were they?"

I smiled. John had green eyes with green hair. Kinda like joker but nicer. Kate was beautiful, long blonde hair, deep big green eyes, always happy. But of course I'm not gonna tell her that. She'll think I'm insane.  Would she?

"I know how they look like Logan, your parents have told me all about your 'friends' John and Kate. How sweet of them."

Oh parents. If they really knew me, they would've known I don't need a therapist.

"Uh well, who says they're not real....."

I'm so dead.

"Oh I know. Green eyes." She explained. "In all your descriptions, why do they all seem to have green eyes?"

I shrugged. "I've always been fascinated with green. I'm guessing because my parents have green eyes and so do I and you as well. As I can see, they're very beautiful."

Crap.

"Do you think so Logan?"

"No"

Yes.

"I just think they're green eyes, hiding deeper secret from the world. That's all"

It's true.

"Thank you Logan. I'll be seeing you next week."

I nodded. You sure will be...

But as days went by, I knew for sure I wasn't.

A/N: Short filler chapter, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm not the best at writing stories, but I try. so don't hate.

-A girl with a vision