Ch. 19 Fate doesn't like me

Rogue POV

I stared at Lucy who was staring Sting and I down. She started to giggle, then sway.  "Don't you just love confusing plot twists?" Smiled Lucy as she lunged at us.

Sing screamed like a little girl and ran out the door as I jumped out of the way.

"Sting! Get in here and help me restrain Lucy! Don't be a chicken!" I shouted

I heard Sting run back and pant but hold out his hands to start a spell. We both activated dragon force and huge balls of magic were beginning to form. Sting and I turned to our sides and then launched out huge balls of magic at Lucy.

"UNISON RAID, HOLY SHADOW DRAGON'S FLASH FANG!" We both shouted as a huge bright light englufed Lucy.

There was a huge explosion and I bet we blew up the part apartment by now... Oops... I thought we had got Lucy but then out of the dust, a figure walked towards us.

"Nice try boys but you'll have to try harder than that."

With that, Lucy ran straight froward and jumped over us as ran out the the remains of what was once a door. I spun around and tried to chase after Lucy but it was useless. She was already a speck in the horizon.

I sighed and said to Sting,"Well we better tell Raina and Violet about this, but they're not going to be happy."

We walked back to the guild and met up with Raina and Violet. I could tell that there were going to be some pretty ugly reactions after I told them what happened.

~Timpeskip and Violet POV~

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YOU GUYS WERE TOO LATE AND THAT THE STUPID REVENGE SPIRIT THINGY TOOK OVER LUCY?!" I screamed at the two boys in front of me.

"Pretty much..." Replied Sting

I began pacing, this was bad as in really, really bad. I groaned as my worst fears had just been confirmed. Something had taken over Lucy and she needed help.

I looked at the time and my eyes widened, I was going to be late to the library!

Lucy POV

Where the heck was I? It was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I just sat there in the darkness and tried to remember what just happened.

Shera's body, the revenge spirit attacking me, oh, that's what happened. So where was I now?

I slowly tried to pull out one of my celestial keys but I couldn't feel them! I tried my own celestial magic and managed to conjure a small flame of that lit up the darkness. Looking around I realised , I was in a place with nothing. All I could see was a never ending sea of black.

"Hmm, looking for these?" Sang a voice coming for all directions. It was the revenge spirit.

I spun around to see my keys floating in mid air. Reaching out, I tried grabbing them but the disappeared.

"Nuh uh uh~!" Her voice taunted, "This is part of our deal remember? I can take full control of your powers!"

I was shocked, "but we haven't even finished my part of the deal!" I retorted.

"Oh yeah about that, I never really did say WHEN I was going to take over. We can finish you part of the deal later after my fun. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a town to destroy."

"Argh, Get back here!" I yelled but the voice was gone.

This was bad, I was trapped in my own body but not in control. Which leads to the revenge spirit controlling my body and causing further DESTRUCTION!

I sat down in the dark with a feeling of despair sinking in. What if I never regained control over my body again? How many people was the revenge spirit going to hurt with my body?

These past few years have been a constant roller coaster, with one plot twist after another, one huge dilemma after another. I couldn't take it anymore; I wanted my life to be normal.

I looked at my super transparent hands with the tiny light I had conjoined earlier and realised something. If I was now just a thought or something, that's means that I'm not chained to my own mind. Maybe I could somehow float into a person's dream or mind and escape!

I tried to meditate first, do wacky arm motions, chant, anything to get me closer to escaping. I eventually just collapsed in exhaustion. I was so tired, probably needed a nap. I layed in the darkness and passed out for the time being.

-timeskip-

To my awakening, I blinked my eyes open and immediately shot yo to my feet. Up and alert, I noticed my surroundings were different! I was in a vast space of a reddish orange colour now. I looked around to see a weird mirage about 20 meters away from me. I walked closer to find out what it was and it was like a vision lacrima.

Ok closer inspections, it was like I was looking with another person's vision through this mirage. This must be where your sight is played out in your brain, I concluded.

But who's eyes was I looking through? I looked at the vision's surrounds and setting. It was the highly disliked Fairytail guild. Whom-ever I was seeing through was in the Fairytail guild, scanning the area.

Suddenly, the raven haired douche bag came marching up.

"OI FLAME BRAIN, WHERE ARE MY PANTS AND SHIRT?! "

"I didn't take it, you must have just stripped unconsciously!" Shouted Natsu's voice.

I tried to find Natsu through this person's vision but I couldn't. Grey marched closer to the person I was in and that's when I realised,

I was in Natsu Dragoneel's head.

Hello internet! Sorry for the late update, school started up again and I'm kind of dying ('ρ')
- Melody160/ Lizzy