LOL Me? Jealous? Never..

I turned around to start looking for him when I saw

Him smiling at some girl he was talking to and the girl bare grinning teeth like k.

Why was MY man talking to other girls?

Well, he wasn’t my man but STILL!

I took time to look over what this girl looked like. I suddenly felt sad

She was light skinned and was just a bit shorter than him. She had her hair in a bun and was wearing a grey and black YOLO jumper, black leggings and black converses.

“Urghh I can’t find that stupid boy anywhere! Watch when I-“Mercy stopped half-way. She turned to face me. I shrugged and walked away as if I never saw anything. I heard Mercy shout something but I didn’t want to listen. I don’t even know why I thought he would like me. I mean I don’t think I'm buttarz but there are bare girls that are prettier than me. *sigh* where Tf am I walking to thoe?

MERCY’S POV

I walked over to Trey. I was about to cuss him when I clocked that the girl he was talking to was his sister. I said hi...Then bye and slapped Trey ran the face. Hard. The n*gga got mauud. Not mauud coz when trey’s angry his quiet and calm.

“Nahh why did you do that.” He looked around “where’s Kira?” is eyes widened in realisation. “Ahhh. Where did she go??” he said looking for her. The rest of our group went to the Saw warehouse.

“That way.” I pointed. He thanked me and ran in that direction.

“YO. Mercy!” David said walking to me.

“Hi” I said smiling.

“You iyte, where’s your group?”

“They at saw warehouse, I was just about to go there now...” I said trying to walk away from him.

“Nahh wait. Lemme walk with you inih?”

“Where’s your group?” I asked. If we were gonna walk together we might as well make convo.

“We just came off a water ride so they drying up still.”

“Kl” I said

“Ermm I needed to tell you something thoe...” he looked nervous.

“Go on...” I really wished that Jay was here telling me this. Not him.

“Ermm I’ve kinda liked you for time now and I wanted to ask if you would go out with me?”

“Oh, Ermm...” I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t like him but I found it hard to say no.

“I-”         

“MERCY?!” Tia shouted. I turned to see we were at the warehouse. Rahh we walked fast. I saw Trey and Kira also coming hand in hand. My eyes met Trey's. His eyes shifted to Jay and so did everyone. He was looking kinda upset but excited nether the less.

“Will you?” David asked.

“Will she what?” Trey asked covering his words in venom. Fham that voice scared even me. I finally looked up to see Jay looking at me. He quickly put his head down. I found the will power to say no.

“No. Sorry I kinda like someone else.” Then I walked away from David’s side. I watched him as he quickly mumbled a bye and sped off. Everyone else was creasing except from and jay. We were just starting at each other. He raised an eyebrow as he asked:  

“What was he asking you?”

“He asked me out.”

“Oh”