Chapter 1: You're not sorry

CHAPTER 1: You're not sorry

I woke up to a text from my best friend Briana. She told me to look at the front page of today's paper. Justin Bieber was on the front cover.

Justin Bieber age 19, caught with 14oz of weed. Sentenced to 5 months in prison, 5 months of parol. Required to do community service 2 of five months while on parol."

Why am I not surprised. He always thinks he can get away with anything. I guess he'll never change.

(5 minutes later I received an unknown phone call.)

"Hello?"

"Baby?"

"Excuse me?"

"Jasmine it's me, Justin. Listen I need you to come and bail me out."

"It's prison you can't do that."

"Oh...can you just come down. I just want to see you."

"...."

"Jasmine? Look I know I've been a bad boyfriend but can you please just come down and see me. I need you."

"I'll be there later."

"Thanks. I love you."

"Bye."

I drove down to see him. The guards seated me on a chair with a phone and glass wall. Justin was on the other side. I picked up the phone.

"What do you want Justin?"

"You."

"Shut up. I won't fall for your bullshit. What do you really want?"

"Please look at me. Jasmine I'm sorry. I'm sorry for every thing. Jasmine please!"

"You're just saying that because you're in prison. You're not sorry and you will never be!"

"Jasmine you're the only thing I have. I tried calling my mom but she said that I'm on my own now. I don't know what to do or who to go to."

"Well I guess you have nothing. I haven't seen you in a year. I thought you'd be better and I was obviously wrong. Go call your other girls. Last time I saw you, you said I was nothing. Just a side bitch."

"I don't know what to say."

"Good bye Justin."

I hung up the phone and looked at him. He was in tears as he mouths the words "I'm sorry". I got my stuff and left. I can't believe I thought he would change. He'll never change.