Chapter eleven

Louis Pov
We arrived at pour house. I paid the driver and carried Niall with me. He was light as a feather. It made me concerned because he's like sixteen he shouldn't be so light. I shook my head to clear up my thoughts as I rung the bell unable to pull my keys out of my buttpocket. As the door opened I was faced with a bright red from anger Josh who was ready to yell at me but stopped at the sight of a sleeping Niall in my arms. He glared at me but let me pass non the less. I made my way inside the house and then into the hall tha hosted our bedrooms. "Put him in mine." I heard Zayn whispering from behind me. I nodded and walked towards the last door. He came along and opened it for me. I thanked him and placed Niall at his bed. "Go. I'll take care of him." He said to me. "Okay, but Zayn, I'm sorry. I really am." I said as a few tears left from my eyes. He sight looking at me and then he approached me. "I know Louis. I forgive you and I'm sure he will too." He said as he gave me a gentle hug. I gave him a small smile and waved at him as I made my way outside. "Tell when he is awake." I said and he nodded.
I walked outside only to be met with Liam's and Josh' s angry faces and Harry's sad one. I hung my head and looked at my fingers. "I'm sorry okay. I know what I did was wrong and I hate myself for everything that happened tonight. I love Niall, he is like my little brother but I just got so jealous of Harry and him. And I know that this is an ridiculous excuse but it's the truth." I said so desperate for them to believe me. I looked at them to that all the anger in their eyes was now replaced by softness and understanding. "We forgive you Lou but please never let this happen again. Niall is a really sensitive guy. He takes everything to heart. I'm sure he really does believe that he is a slut." Josh said to me while patting my shoulder. "I swear it will never happen again." I said seriously. They all nodded. "So where is she?" I said as I sat at the couch pulling Harry at my lap. He snuggled into me and I smiled a little. "Zayn left her there." Liam said chuckling and I laughed along with him. That sounds like Zayn. "Who was this guy? I mean did you know him? Can we go to the police?" I asked Josh and he nodded. "It was Nialls ex" he said sighing and all of us looked at him shocked. "What?" Liam said. "His names Son. They broke up just around a week before the accident. Niall cut him cheating on him with other guy. Turns out it wasn't the first time. They were dating for about a month and of course they hadn't make anything more than kissing. When Ni Caught them Son told him that he didn't care about him. He said that he just wished till he could fuck Niall and then leave. That heartless bastard. Niall cried three days in a row." Josh explained sparing out the events. Oh my ducking God. We all looked at him unable to comprehend what he just told us. "That fucking monster. I swear to god I will do anything in my power to make him lay for everything!" I said with so much hearted in my voice that even Harry flinched a little. "Not sure Niall will let us though." "Why not?" "Because he's Niall. He doesn't want to harm anyone and I'm sure he still thinks that everything is his fault so never in a idiot years is he letting someone pay for his mistakes." Josh said while sighing. I was ready to replay when suddenly Zayn came into the living room. "He's awake"

Zayns Pov
As Louis left I turn to Niall. He looked like an angel while sleeping. A sad angel if the tears in his checks was anything to go by. I pulled of his shoes and then put him under the comforter not sure if he would be comfortable with me changing him. Once he was tucked in I sat in a chair beside the bed and started singing.
"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind it was meant to be and-" " Zayn?" He soft voice interrupt me. "Hey babe. I'm right here." I whispered before sitting in the bed beside him as he stood up. Back against the headboard. "I'm sorry." He said ever so lightly while looking at his fingers. "Hey now, look at me." I said as I lifted his chin with me hand in a gentle move and made him stare at me with his tearful eyes. "That's nonsense. There's no reason for you to be sorry. Louis and Perrie should be. And Louis is. And we all are Niall. And we are gonna make that guy pay for everything that hi did or tried anyway." I said to him trying to make home relax but he only seemed to tense more at the mention of the guy. "Are Louis and Perrie here?" He asked in a small voice. "Only Lou love. He said he wanted to talk to you so I'm going to go and tell him you are awake. I said and get up without giving the chance to answer.