Chapter 5: Meetup

Jazzy stared in shock as Rachael (and someone who looked like her sister) vanished into thin air, a ghostly green light radiating from them. She thought she heard Rachael say something, and Jazzy reached out... They were gone. Completely vanished. "Time stops and two girls disappear in front of my eyes in one day?" Jazzy was excited. "This is going to be fun..."

    "Hey!" She heard a voice from behind her shout. Jazzy turned around, confused there were other people not frozen.

    "Hi, my name is Jazzy, who're you?"

"I'm Kaelyn" one of the three girls replied. "And this is Emily and Nicole" 

    "What's up" said Nicole as Kaelyn pointed to her. 

    "So, do you have any idea what's going on?" Emily said.

    Jazzy smiled. "Not a clue"

    "Look, there's some people!" shouted a voice coming from down the hall. Emily's face broke into a smile. "Hey Jenna!" She shouted. 

"Hey Emily!" Jenna and another girl ran up to the four of them. "What are your names?" She asked them. They went around the circle and told her. 

"By the way, this is Kayla" Jenna introduced the girl who had been following her. Kayla waved. "I'm new". 

"So am I" Nicole said.

"Me too!" Kaelyn called.

"Anyone have any idea what's going on?" Nicole asked the group. 

"Well, I mean, time froze" Jazzy offered. 

"Well, duh" said Nicole.

Jazzy wasn't finished. "Also, I just saw this girl Rachael teleport along with her sister". 

Kaelyn laughed. "Normally I wouldn't believe you, but after time stopping, I'm really not surprised". The others agreed.

Kayla was intrigued. "What did it look like?" Jazzy described the strange green light and how she had slowly vanished. 

"Okay, something seriously strange is going on in this school right now". Emily confirmed. "But what do we do now?"