Chapter 2: Elena Gilbert

"Dean." Sam says to his sleeping brother. "Get up were here." Sam starts shaking him now. "Where is here?" Dean asked still asleep. "Mystic falls idiot." Sam says smiling at his choice of words. "Don't get all sassy with me." Dean says still with his groggy voice.

"Yeah yeah let's go." Sam says getting out of the car. "You should probably call for Cas." Sam says looking at him now. "Cas get your feathery a-" by before Dean could finish he was already there. "Hello Dean, Sam. What do you need?" Castiel asked.

"Can you help us find someone?" Dean asked with a smile. "Who?" Cas asked tilting his head in confusion. "Katherine Pierce." Sam answers Castiel's question. "I'll do my best." Castiel says and in a flash he's gone. "Sam, do you think Cas will be able to find her?" Sam sighed and answered his brothers question.

"Honestly Dean I have no idea." Dean looked at his brother with hope filled eyes. He wanted Katherine out of his life. He didn't want her or need her anymore. But the boys weren't just there for Katherine they were also there for other Vampires.

One of them was in a bar, so they decided to head out right now. "Ready Sammy?" Dean asked machete in hand. "Yeah let's go. But Dean." Sam said before moving. "Yeah? Something up?" Dean asked his brother a bit worried.

"No nothing's wrong but...there's other ways to kill vampires here in Mystic Falls. You can put a wooden stake to the heart, or have some vervain." Sam said continuing on. "So I'm gonna bring this in case." Sam said holding up the wooden stake in his hand.

"What the hell is vervain?" Dean questioned his brothers words. "It's some plant that can burn there skin and kill them. Now let's get going." Sam answered. "Okay whatever." Dean muttered. The boys went to the bar and started looking around.

"There!" Dean said pointing to he man dragging a girl out of the place. Luckily only Sam could hear him because the music was to loud for anybody else to understand. The boys ran outside and quickly killed the bloodsucker.

"We need to find Katherine it's taking to long. We're not getting any closer." Dean says to Sam.

"Dean cool it Katherine is in this town. Member people say they knew her and said we would find her here?" Sam says with a hint of hope.

"Umm....hi I heard about your problem with Katherine maybe I could be of help?" A woman says butting into the conversation.

"Katherine." Dean says with disgust. He pins her to the wall machete in hand. "No Don't! I'm not Katherine." She says with fear in her voice.

"You gotta try harder than that Katherine." Sam says looking at her. "I'm not her I promise lower the machete and I'll tell you."

"Why would I do that?" Dean asks with a hint of annoyance. "Because I know where Katherine is." She says again. "What's your name 'Girl who says she isn't Katherine." Dean asked.

She sighed then laughed at what he had called her. "Elena. Elena Gilbert."