18

hey, feeling better and shit.

sorry for being really crap at updating

i won't be online for a while but in september im going to give you guys a fuck load of updates to make up for being absent for so long. 

enjoy dis, i thought i would put a little smut in. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amelia's P.O.V

"Mm please baby, they're out ." Harry begs through the phone. 

"I don't know Harry what if they come back?"  I sigh. 

Harry badly wanted come round for some netfilx and chill but I can see right through him. 

"You even said it yourself that they would be gone for hours!" He exclaims. 

"Fuck fine you little fuckboy, hurry up." I snap. 

"Yay, bye bub." Harry hung up. 

Harry and I have been sneaking around for two weeks and he insists to call me "bub" as it is cute and is a perfect nickname for me. 

I hear three knocks on my door and I run down to open it for Harry. 

"I missed you so much, fuck." Harry groans as he places sloppy kisses all over my face. 

"I missed you too, now go to my room." I order. 

He grins, nodding his head rapidly and runs upstairs. 

I grab a random film and go upstairs. 

As I enter my room, I feel Harry's on me watching my every move. I put in the dvd in the dvd player and then hop on the bed next to Harry.

"W-what are doing?" Harry frowns. 

"You said netflix and chill right, don't get it twisted boo. " I roll my eyes. It's fun teasing him because he starts to act like a little boy and it's adorable. 

"Baby!" Harry whines and grabs the remote, turning the film off.

"I'm throbbing for you please, I need your mouth baby." Harry moans, grabbing his obvious bulge. 

I bite my lip. Fuck I don't know how to give a blowjob! 

"I'll teach you." Harry said. 

"Did I say that out loud?" 

"Duh, now suck daddy's cock." Harry moans. 

"O-okay." 

He is now sat up against the headboard shirtless. I go ahead to unbuckle his jeans but he stops me. 

"Woah, woah, woah!" Harry says. 

"What?" 

"First rule."

I raise my eyebrow. 

"Get naked bitches!" Harry says like a drunk teenage girl. 

"You're making me soft and I don't even have a dick." 

"The term you are looking for is, 'you are making my pussy dry'." Harry corrects me. 

"That doesn't help your case at all." 

"Fuck, shut up and take of your clothes baby." Harry pouts and I roll my eyes for the 38924 time. 

I take off all my clothes apart from my panties and bra.

 I undo his belt and tug down his pants along with his boxers, revealing that he is semi-hard.

"So um.." I cough awkwardly. 

"Grab it with one hand love." He instructs. 

I do as told and grab, from there on I go with my instincts and completely block out what he is saying. 

I lick the tip, gently moving hand up and down. 

"Fuck shit that's not what I said but it feels so good." Harry moans. 

"Fuck take it all baby." Harry moans, becoming extremely hard. 

I slowly lower my mouth onto him until I'm finally comfortable with moving my head up and down. 

"Uh fuck yes princess, suck daddy faster baby, I know you can." He moan and tugs on my hair. 

I gradually go faster and faster and start to massage his bulls.

I almost gag when he starts thrusting into my mouth but I remember to relax my throat. 

"Fuck I'm gonna cum, you want that babygirl? You want daddy's cum in your mouth?" Harry grunts, sloppily thrusting in and out of my mouth. 

I moan in response and that's what sends him over the edge and releasing inside my mouth, I swallow it as fast as possible and wipe my chin. 

"Fuck you did so good." He pants. 

"I know." I chuckle. 

"You want me to eat you out?" Harry offers.

"No I just want your cuddles." 

"Alright baby." 

I get up and lock my bedroom door and get underneath the covers with him. 

"You're my princess." He sighs, running his hands through my hair. 

"And you're my prince." 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I haven't done questions in a while so here are a few. 

1. Who is pissed and fed up with zayn and thinks he has no chill? 

2. Who supports zayn and would always back him in every celeb drama that happens involving him?

3. Favourite song right now? 

I'll will try and reply to most of your comments <3