Wunderkammer

"Your next assignment, is to create a wunderkammer."

Those words are words from my English teacher that I would never have expected to change my life.

You'd think something more ... inspirational or something about world experiences, wouldn't you? Something like "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." Not something about my assignment.

Or maybe I'm being overdramatic here.

Let's start again.

"Your next assignment, is to create a wunderkammer."

Those are words from my English teacher that I wouldn't have ever expected to affect my life so deeply in some way.

It's a complicated sort of story.

Involving a confused girl. (That's me.)

My English teacher. (I think she's secretly a hippie.)

A stray cat and Starbucks. (I love cats and my coffee.)

A boy. (Apparently he thinks I'm pretty.)

And lessons on love.

A/N: Hello there! This is my first posting of something on Wattpad and I'm excited because I have nothing to do with my life at the moment and it's the holidays so yep. I'll probably upload the first chapter if someone's actually interested in this story. Otherwise I'll delete it and this never happened okai. I also obviously don't have a fantastic title as of yet.

Dislaimer: This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places and incidents appearing in this work are either used fictitiously or products of the author's imagination. Any semblence to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental unless stated.