The Move To Isle Esme

Edward's POV

               We boarded the plane quickly. Our packed things stored away. I sat close to a window, Bella in my arms double-wrapped in a blanket or two. Oh, and to top it off. Eleazar insisted on coming to help with his clan. Tanya sat next to me and just stared. If I could, I would gag. She smiled and her eyes lit up. If my mind reading was working I'd know what she was thinking. But then she scooted closer and put her hand on mine.

" If you ever need anything. I'll be here.", she gushed.

" I'll be fine, thank you. And just because Bella isn't herself now, when she gets back, we'll be together.", I gulped.

                Bella woke up and smiled up at me. She wanted me to carry her vertically, so I moved her position and she began to play with my shirt collar again. I sighed and she kept playing. Tanya gave Bella a quick glare and kept her hand on mine. I moved my hand to prop Bella up better.

" Edward, since Bella's in this situation, don't you think you'll get lonely?", Tanya tried.

" No, Tanya. I wont. Now look, if you want a mate, go out and find one. I have my mate, though she isn'y herself now, she's mine and I'm her's. Now leave.", I snarled in frustration.

               Tanya gave me a quiet whimper but left. I sighed for no reason as Carlisle announced our arrival. He had built a private airport for us here. Actually he built lots of things here. A solar-operated amusement park that I have to admit is quite fun. He also added a few shops that he restocks constantly in case we've decided to come. A few malls for Alice's obbsession. A spa for Esme. Waterpark, another amusement park, a game store, a toy store. Why the toy store? I have no idea, but it's great for the babies now. Also more shops and a house. He mentioned that if we wanted individual homes, to just ask and he'd build it. I was thinking about it for a year now, but because I met Bella, I decided not to. Just so I could stay with her.

              I quickly ran off to the main house in Isle Esme. All the others were there too. Carmen agreed to watch the kids and we all unpacked and moved in, it took about twenty minutes, it's a big house.  I huffed out air and sat down. Carmen handed me Bella. Carlisle called for a meeting so we all gathered in the family room.

" As you know, we might be staying here for awhile. So, I conversed with Eleazar and Carmen, I will be shipping in new equipment tomorrow for building more things. Also I am shipping food supply for the babies. If any of you would like to suggest, or ask for any typre of 'place', I would be happy to agree on building it.", Carlisle informed. I cleared my throat.

" Actually, Carlisle, I'd like a house on the West side of the island. It is quiet there, and I've always loved it's beach.", I spoke up. Carlisle nodded. Tanya was about to say something but decided not to.

" We, the Denali Coven, would take a house on the South end.", Carmen spoke. Carlisle nodded.

" I'll take a house Mid east, by the shops.", Jasper added.

" Oh, uhh... I'll take one by this house.", Emmett grinned, thinking of the amusement park that was a few miles away from where he'd like his house.

" If that is all, I will send for the order.", Carlisle had it sound like a question.

" Well, I'll send for my order, because I'd like specific things... I'll pay for my house. It will take a day to build alone. I am quite fast.", I explained. Carlisle nodded.

               I then took out my phone and ordered the things I needed. The delivery man said it could be a few days, but made me an under-the-table offer of four hours for an extra thousand. I agreed. I have so much money, I couldn't spend it all in a hundred years. The time went slow. I had to change Bella's diaper, with Carlisle's help. I gave her a bath, dressed her and then she fell asleep. I set her on the couch and went to pick up our supplies. This could take awhile.