Chapter 1

Blade

the mustard colored school bus pulled up into the mud spotted dirt road, water splashing up onto the bus and out into the forest as it drove through huge shallow pools of muddy water. blade watched out the window as rain poured down from dark gray clouds. another day of his normal boring school, another say of torture. blade sighed, leaning back against the rust colored 2 seater bus seat. his brother, ichiru and his friend utau sat together in the seat acrossed from him.

blade wore a moss colored t-shirt with a dark blue jacket with green trimming and slight tears. the jackets color was faded slightly from use. he also wore a pair of blue jeans. a white cat tail lay beside him,curled up slightly like a pig tail. white cat ears poked out of his very long waist length dark green hair which covored his dark green eyes. his brother on the other hand had the opposite. dark blue t-shirt,blue jeans and a moss colroed jacket. ichiru and blade were identical twins. the seikatsu twins to be exact. the girl next to ichiru was utau. she wore a black t-shirt with the sleeves ripped at the ends and ripped black jeans. a fluffy pink and black tiped cat tail was wrapped around her waist hiding her curves. her pink cat ears stuck out of her very long golden yellow hair that was tied into two long ponytails. her blue eyes were closed half way from tiredness. a pair of black bat wings were folded on each side of her. all three were pretty thin for their ages.15,utau was turning 16 in a couple months.

the bus pulled to a stop and opened its doors. they were now in a field of some sort with small houses skattered everywhere. blade felt something hit his shoulder and he looked up to see ichiru. "come on. the bus driver wont wait forever." he said with a slight snicker trying to sound cheerful. blade nodded and stood,following the two nekos down the eile and down of the bus as it pulled away,driving back down the dirt road.

blade turned to look at utau and ichiru who were looking at him, waiting. blade blinked. ugh. awkward.... he glanced from ichiru to utau then back again before he finally spoke up. "good luck with akuma..." "thanks im going to need it" the golden haired neko replied before walking in the direction of her house. both of the twins could clearly see the multiple zig-zag scars that covored her ears.

he turned back to ichiru before taking his hand walking in the opposire direction utau went in.

hi. my name is blade seikatsu, im the stronger of the seikatsu twins. my parents arn't home often so i have to take care of myself and my brother. what i dont know is that both my parents are elite vampire hunters.

Ixen

ixen walked down the almost empty street with his hands in his pockets. better hurry ixe. domminiques words chimmed in his head like the sound of a wind chime. ixen scowled. ill go at my own pace. he stopped and walked into a small store over to the side. it looked like what would be inside a building at a gas station.

ixen yawned and picked out a grape Amp energy drink out of the cooler. he walked around the store for a few more minutes before walking up to the counter.the girl behind the counter smiled slightly. she had shoulder length dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. he smiled back and paid for it before walking down the road again.

"your late." snapped the fiery dark haired shapeshifter. dominique was 17,with dark pale violet hair that clung to her frame and even darker eyes. she was ixens guardian. ixen looked away to hide the guilt in his blue eyes. "i needed a bppst of energy..." he mumbled eyeing the energy drink in his hand. ixen himself had somewhat messy brown hair and light blue eyes. for a 14 year old he was pretty short with slight femine features. dominique sighed. "come on." she stepped up and into her old looking ford mustang. ixen climbed in beside her.

the truck pulled up to a rustic structure made of rock. it looked like a castle almost. large pillars stood over all and a rose like symbol was sketched on the wall beside the door,leaving it glowing very feintly,

ixen stepped out of the truck nodding a thanks to Dominique before walking up to the doors. gripping the handles tight he pushed with all his strength pushing the heavy doors open which closed when he walked inside. he looked around at the large room with nothing but pillars leading up to the ceiling and a large read and gold rug. there were three doors on either side of him on the walls to the right and left. gold lettering on each of the doors told the students were it lead. classroom,dining hall,training room,lab,weaponry,library. at the back were two sets of curved stairs on each corner at the back leading up into a long,wide hall. in the middle was a big wood and metal door with a large ruby right above it. Reigas office. the hallway on either side of the door lead to the dorms and to the room.

"home."

names ixen uzumaki. im an angel of fire that was brought here to become a vampire hunter. my parents were killed by pureblood vampires when i was 8,then when i turned 12 the same vampire killed me. i hate them. i hate all vampires. but they are also my greatest fear.