Chapter 2; Seeing The Baby Daddy.

Present Day.
August 4, 2015.
8:00am.

Ernysia's POV.
"Kiana, stop running in the house!" I told my three year old daughter.

"Girl, she's a lil badass." Ermani laughed. "I know. Wonder who she gets that from?"

"Shidd, Issa!" Ermani exclaimed. I gave her a glare.

I haven't seen or talked to Issa in four years. I heard he's making it big with Que and Rico though.

I just hate him so much.

I can't help but feel like he just used me for sex.

I felt so stupid after he left too. I mean, 17 and pregnant? Boy, was my momma pissed.

That same day Issa left, Que left Ermani too. Ermani liked Que so much! Hell, I liked Issa just as much! But Issa left me with a baby and well, Que and Ermani never slept together but anyway, I don't have time to think about them.

I have to think about planning Kiana's fourth birthday party. Her birthday is just next month on the 8th!

"I still can't believe you had Ki at 17." Ermani shook her head.

I sighed. "Yeah, well believe it. I love my baby girl though. She's a blessing and is the best thing that has ever happened to me." I smiled watching her play with her dolls.

"And you're 21 now. You think you'll ever let her meet Issa?" She asked.

"Girl," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure we'll never see Issa and if we do then I don't know." I shrugged.

"You don't know? Look Neicy, I don't care how much he hurt you. You gotta let him see his daughter! Especially while she's young now because if you don't and when she gets older I'm telling you she's gonna find out and its not gonna be good. Its only gonna hurt her day by day, month by month, year by year. The longer it takes for her to meet Issa its gonna hurt her." She told me.

I sighed.

She's right. Ermani is always right.

"Look, I'll think about it."

The Next Day.

"Ki, get up baby." I gently shook my daughter.

She rubbed her eyes while yawning and sat up.

"Mommy, why so early?" She asked. I chuckled. "Because sweetie, don't you want mommy to get you that toy you saw?"

"Yes !"

"Okay then, you have to get up!" I told her. She hopped out bed and ran to the bathroom.

I smiled and watched Kiana as she stood on her big girl stool to brush her teeth and wash her face.

After she was finished, I did her hair and we were on our way to the mall.

...................

Kiana and I scrolled into the mall with Ermani beside us.

"Girl, all of this cute stuff! Neicy, we need to go out this weekend cause they have some bomb stuff!" Ermani told me.

"Girl," I rolled my eyes at her.

"I have a child to take care of unlike--" I gasped.

"What??" Ermani asked.

"Its him." I whispered. "Him? Who is him? Issa?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

She began to smirk and pulled me towards him.

I sighed. This is not gonna be good.