Chapter 5

I wake up to the feeling of pleasure but wetness too. I open my eyes trying to focus and I realize its Syanne head in between my legs. I laugh closing my legs on her head.

“Ow!” she laughs a little.

“I’ll remove my legs only if you get your head up here.” I say looking under the covers.

“Ugh okay fine.” She says.

I release my legs from her head and she crawls up me kissing me. I lay my hands on the back of her head running it through her hair. I lean up kissing her soft lips slowly. She runs her hands up the side of my body and I tickle a little.

“Good morning…” I smile staring in her eyes.

“Good morning Aubrey.”

She lightly touches my cheek rubbing it with her thumb. I wrap my arms around her neck. I look at the clock and its 9:00 AM. I glare at her shaking my head.

“What?” she asks confused.

“It’s…. 9:00 AM wake me up in an hour.” I laugh closing my eyes.

“Don’t make me wake you up like I did again…” she says slowly but evilly.

I open my eyes biting my lip.

“And who says you can do that again.”

I raise my eyebrow grinning at her.

“Me.”

She starts to make-out with me slowly but going deeper with her tongue. I react to it and return my tongue against hers. I rub her body up and down cupping her breasts in my hands. I pull back kissing her again.

“We… should… get ready…”

“That would be a good idea before someone walks in on us.” She laughs.

I laugh a little.

What if my dad walked in on us? That would be so horrible. My life would just fall apart again.

So Syanne and I get ready and go upstairs.

“Good morning girls.”

My mom looks at us while she’s cooking. I smile and hug her.

“Good morning mother.” She hugs me back and continues to cook.

She stares at us studying us. You know… my mom may be old well old to me but she’s smart. She’s staring at us like we did something and I’m sure she knows we probably did. We were… loud.

Syanne leads to my ear whispering and staring at my mom. “Do you think she knows…?”

I shake my head yes and laugh a little. Syanne’s eyes widen and I shake my head.

“So what’s for breakfast nosey?” I ask my mom.

“You’re calling me nosey? It’s kind of hard to watch TV up here when there’s commotion going on downstairs.” She replies.

“Commotion? What commotion? I think you’re hearing things.” I laugh at her.

She looks away. “I was definitely hearing things.” She laughs hard.

I shake my head grabbing Syanne’s arm.

“Whatever mom, you’re a bitch.” I laugh walking away with Syanne.

“Hey now watch your language.” She says laughing.

“Yeah yeah.”

My mom is really cool. She’s one of those down to earth people. Even though she’s not a lesbian she still understands. If she didn’t dress the way she did I would say she was a hippie. I’m glad she’s the way she is though; you need someone that actually tries or takes the time to understand life or things in it. The ironic thing about me coming out of the closet to her was that she asked. I didn’t actually say “mom I’m gay.” She just out of the blue asked if I was and I was honest with her.