I'll Work On It

•Jason's POV•

I went to go tell Justin that Breanna was here. I walked up to his room and opened up his door.

Me: Justin?

There wasn't an answer, so I walked in slowly. There was a terribly foul scent coming from his bathtub. It smelled awful. Worse than anything.

I walked into the bathroom slowly and flipped on the light. The smell was worse than ever. I pull open the shower curtain.

....

I cursed to myself, silently panicking. I looked around the room. How could I forget? I completely forgot. How do you forget something like that?

Me: damnit....

Where do I put it? I have no clue on what to do.

Me:..... _____! We got a problem....

•_____ POV•

Me and Bre were still looking for Jason when I heard him call my name.

Me: Jason? Where are you?

Jas: Justin's room..

I giggle and walk into Justin's room. When I walk in I almost instantly hold my nose in disgust. The smell of rotting flesh hit me hard.

Me: Jason, what is that??

Jason walked out with a panicky look.

Jason: we have a problem....

I follow Jason into Justin's bathroom holding my breath from the horrible odor. As soon as I see the body, I scream.

•Justin POV• I was on my balcony, listening to music through my earbuds, when I heard ______ scream. I get up and run into my room and I see everyone huddled in my bathroom. Woah. What's that smell?

_____ came up to me and whispered in my ear the problem.

__: Jason. Dead. Body. Still here.

My eyes get wide as I realize what was going on.

Jason was barely visible now, but I saw him looking down kind of upset. I immediately felt bad.

I look down at Marie

Me: I'll work on it.

*2 Hours Later •No POV•*

Bre: So, have you ever wondered why you are able to see Jason, talk to him, and share him with others so easily?

You: No, not really. It kind of just... Happens.

You sip your tea and continue reading through your magazine. Your mom had the kids for awhile, and the boys were out figuring out a plan to hide Jason's decaying body.

Breanna looked at me weird.

Bre: Can you see other spiritual energy?

You: sometimes I can. Depends though. It's really strange.

Bre keeps looking through her magazine. And thinking to herself.

Bre: Have you ever thought yanno... Maybe you have some sort of power.

You look up from your magazine and giggle at her a little.

Bre: I'm serious! You hear all the time about psychic mediums and people that can talk to the dead. Have you ever been tested for it?

You sigh at her silliness and look up to her

You:... Come to think of it, no I haven't. I've actually never considered it. But that doesn't mean I am one. My grandmother was one though.

Bre started getting excited and started rambling on about how cool psychics were and their powers. You look down and sigh, thinking of Jason.

"Will he ever be human again?" You say to yourself over and over.

You keep thinking intently to yourself when the boys rush through the door, send you out of your trance.

***********************************

Okay end of chapter

Comment and vote for the next chapter!