Best night ever....

Authors note: Thank you so much for the idea!!!! :*

Theo's pov: 

I am so pissed right now , me and selena were having the best date ever THEN THIS GUY HAD TO CALL HER BABE!!! me and her aren't even dating but i can't help but be so protective over her! God what the fuck  is wrong with me.  

"hey dude , stop she's with me" i say with a little to much anger in my voice. 

" okay okay sorry..... i didn't mean to impose or anything." the random guy says 

Damn mother fucking right you better be sorry , God he must be fucking retarded. okay theo keep you're cool. "are you okay?" selena says "yeah ill be fine. do you wanna get out of here ? we can go somewhere else if you would like?" i say with a tinge of guilt. i don't know why i do feel guilty  i mean i didn't do anything wrong.  "olive garden?" she says with the biggest smile ever.... oh my  , she has the prettiest smile. I can't help but smile either "sure , i love olive garden" i say and hold my hand out for her to take it. She takes it and we love .... great start so far ! 

Selenas pov : 

I love him, i guess i can't really say that but i do  he's so sweet and how he was so protective over me is just wonderful! i like him a lot! and the way he held out his hand for me to take it was just dow right adorable and charming! "we're here" he says smiling and breaking me out of my thoughts. HES JUST SO PERFECT!!!!!!!  I can't even Fathom! he comes over to my door and opens it. he holds out his hand and i take it and he helps me out.  i can't help but smile..... "thank you" i say with great appreciation! no guy has ever done this for me before its all so new. I am in love with olive garden.

We sit down and the waiter comes over and right i say is a girl. She is way more attractive than me! i really hope he doesn't notice! ughhhhhh. And some how he reads my mind ..... he grabs my hand and says "I'm only interested in you" ....... Im baffled! how did he know!??? Holy crap!  

all i did was smile i dont know how to react. we ordered  , he got the chicken with a cezar salad. i got fettuccine yummmmmmmmmmmmm. oh and for my side i got salad.  

WE HAD THE MOST CHARMING DATE EVER OMG!!!!!!

IM CALLING HIM MC DREAMY!

after his dinner we went back to his house. Things got really heated , we were making out on his couch and the next thing you  know i have nothing on besides for my bra and panties and let me tell you .... HE IS SO HOT..... he's perfect. But if i have sex with him now then that means i am a whore and i don't want to be nor will i ever be one! this is basically our first date and i can't sleep with him on our first one. " i can't do this" i say taking a breath as i rest my forehead on is. "thats okay we can wait..." i feel so bad for not giving him what he wanted.... "I'm really sorry ... i really really am i can't sleep with you on our first date ..." "I'm super sorry" 

"its fine , you were stuck in the moment and so was i..." he says gosh i feel terrible/

theos pov:  

me and selena were about to have sex and all of the sudden she says "i can't do this" and I'm thinking hat do you mean? you can't have sex with me or you can't do this relationship. is she scared ? is she a virgin? Oh shit.... thats okay! 

She's giving me blue balls ... i need to not have them ! FUCKKKKKKK. ugh. what ever. imm jerk in the shower ;P

"its fine , you were stuck in the moment and so was i..." 

"no its n-" and i kiss her... hard so she would shut up. i love her ... i just do i can't hold back anymore. 

its time to ask.........

_________________________

THE END!!!! BOOKS OVER!!! 

IM JUST KIDDING LOL BUT ILL UPDATE WHEN I CAN! GOODNIGHT HOMIES!!!! 

PEACE ON THE STREETS! IM OUT ;*